O8n7o.png

Player: Greg Hart

Hometown: Dayton, OH

School: Archbishop Alter

Position: TE

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 225

40 time:

Offers: Northwestern, Pittsburgh, Akron, Indiana, Kent State, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, North Carolina State, Nebraska, Ohio, Virginia, Wake Forest, Western Kentucky

yyz9C.gif

Rivals: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star

• 2 weeks later...

This is our best chance for a HS TE in this class, we are in his top 2 along with NW.

I bet he goes to NU.

Errr... Was this a joke or NW? No one understands internet jokes and sarcasm. :sarcasm

A joke. Cause both NW and us call ourselves NU, so I have a good chance at being right. :LOLtartar

This is our best chance for a HS TE in this class, we are in his top 2 along with NW.

I bet he goes to NU.

Errr... Was this a joke or NW? No one understands internet jokes and sarcasm. :sarcasm

A joke. Cause both NW and us call ourselves NU, so I have a good chance at being right. :LOLtartar

I thought it was a joke. I take title to #1 Joke killer and #1 worst nickname maker. :D

I bet he goes to NU.

I thought it was a joke. I take title to #1 Joke killer and #1 worst nickname maker. :D

and #1 random-comment-poster-guy (says the random-comment-poster-guy)

I do not believe it has been mentioned yet but he is teammates with Malik Zaire. You would hope a committment from him would increase the chances of a visit from Malik in the fall... it also would help if the domers took a dump this season despite having an all-american true frosh QB.... one can hope.