Opinions on the next commit for the huskers

Just seeing what people had for opinions on who it is going to be, since bo said we have a few silent commits. I have to say probably aaron bailey first if not him maybe hannon or id like to lock morrow up! Go Skers!

Ill check Hannon for you I have a friend that goes there and he is friends with Hannon and Mike. He also said he would think Hannon would go to Nebraska because of Mike. I dont think it will be Morrow as he is just adding more and more offers and at least I wouldnt make a decision yet.

• 2 weeks later...

one thing that puzzles me with nebraskas recruiting, is there unability to recruit florida. all the studs in florida, and nu gets very few, if hardly any at all......iowa state can recruit florida, they have got 17 recruits in the last 4 yrs...nu probably had got 2 or 3.

one thing that puzzles me with nebraskas recruiting, is there unability to recruit florida. all the studs in florida, and nu gets very few, if hardly any at all......iowa state can recruit florida, they have got 17 recruits in the last 4 yrs...nu probably had got 2 or 3.

I think Arizona is our new Florida. Not sure why we stopped pushing hard in Fla. But I'd like to see 4-5 kids come from there every year. Plus I think it's hard to get those kids to come to a place where we get nowhere close to playing in Florida.

Anyone know who our lead Fla recruiter is?

I'd rather we get 4 stars from somewhere else in the country than two or three stars from Florida.

• Fire 1

I'd rather we get 4 stars from somewhere else in the country than two or three stars from Florida.

Agreed. +1

many of iowa states florida recruits last year were 3 stars....just seems odd that nu cannot get guys from florida, maybe the 3rd biggest recruiting area in the country.........

I would take kids from Texas, Arizona, And Cali before kids from FL. We have connections in all of those states. And we recruit them well why change it?

many of iowa states florida recruits last year were 3 stars....just seems odd that nu cannot get guys from florida, maybe the 3rd biggest recruiting area in the country.........

I would take kids from Texas, Arizona, And Cali before kids from FL. We have connections in all of those states. And we recruit them well why change it?

FL is a state we need to hit hard, not AZ...When people talk speed, they talk about FL, GA and the rest of the Southeast with the exception of TX and CA. I would rather take a 3* FL kid that has offers from the same teams as a 4* AZ kid.