Opinions on the next commit for the huskers

alright fellas nobody saw commit #8. who is next? Ill have to say morrow since he will be visiting before jr day. also a good chance at gladney. hannon will be ours but its not a done deal yet i would be surprised if we dont see him a N after jr day as it will already be his 3rd visit

Morrow will visit all his schools before making a decision so not him.

IF they commit it will probably look like Gladney only if he commits on his visit then Hannon then Morrow.

True about Morrow... but he is visiting his other schools before us so we will be his last visit.

• 1 month later...

My guesses:

-Deadrin Senat

-Greg Webb

-Evan Lisle

-Billy Price

The most likely is Senat, but it could be a complete surpirse much like Dennard's committment was. The news should come out tomorrow or Thursday.

Hey Speed. Any news on this front?

Nothing new to report about Senat. The other three are committed to other schools.

Next:

1. Hannon

2. Stanton

3. T Newbey

I like the class we have put together so far. Last year it seemed like we had some filler prospects like Alexander and Cotton. This year we seem to have no fillers. The only commits I have concerns about is Samuelson. I also have some mixed feelings on Gerry. But I have noticed we dont have much targets left at OL besides Hannon and Lacy (We just made his top 8). I really like the targets we have left at other positions.

Look, I don't care if we get our top guy at every position from here on out. If we don't land a quality QB, we will be missing out. Stanton or Kincade, doesn't matter! We need one committed soon!

Kincade is announcing July 17th. I would much rather get Stanton but I would be pleased with both.

We picked up a real stud in Newby. I'm excited to see what these LBs we've recruited the last two years can do on the field. And Michael Rose redshirted last season and could be a freshman all-american.

Michael Rose was in the 2012 class, making this year his first year... Has not redshirted.

We picked up a real stud in Newby. I'm excited to see what these LBs we've recruited the last two years can do on the field. And Michael Rose redshirted last season and could be a freshman all-american.

Michael Rose was in the 2012 class, making this year his first year... Has not redshirted.

Skers you referring to Santos? He redshirted last season.