Opinions on the next commit for the huskers

Top Candidates to commit next:

WR Jerel Morrow

Why? He loved his first visit to NU. We are rumored to be the leader right now. He has narrowed it down to a top 3 of NU, KSU, Ok State and will likely decide this summer after re-visiting each school. He's visiting June 11th... commitment could come soon after.

OL Zach Hannon

Why? He's visited NU twice; is taking a 3rd visit for Big Red day. He is best friends with Michael Rose. We are rumored to be in the lead for him.

WR Kevin Gladney

Why? He has two favorites, NU and Iowa. He has visited Iowa but doesn't know anything about NU except it's a football state. He will take his first visit in June. He's looking for a school with academics and strong player coach relationships. He's very excited about his NU visit and will be coming with family. The staff has guaranteed he would love us because we fit everything he says he wants. We are the highest profile offer he has so far.

in order of possibly landing those 3 id say 1) hannon 2) morrow 3) gladney. I think we land both hannon and morrow no matter what but its just a matter of when. I dont wanna count my chickens before they hatch but they seem very likely. gladney i would love to have but we will see with him

I guarantee will have 1-2 more commits before the end of June. Maybe even more than that...

Predictions:

Morrow will pick us shortly after his on campus visit in early June.

Zach Hannon is either a silent commit at this point and will come out soon or will commit June after Big Red Weekend.

Nathan Gerry is closer to committing than we think. He will especially be blown away with Big Red weekend.

Other than those guys, I think we move into the top 3-5 teams for the others who visit for Big Red Weekend. The LB from Maryland could be a get for us before fall if he has a really good visit.

We currently have 15 guys who have confirmed visits to Big Red Weekend (June 16th). Six of those guys are solid commits. Nine are visitors with high interest in NU.