SIGNED DE Peyton Newell

I'm mainly a lurker, and don't post much. I live about 30 miles from Hiawatha, one of my friends from there who is friends with Peyton posted this link on Facebook I thought i'd share it here if anyone is interested. ESPN radio interview with him... http://espn1007.com/...t-peyton-newell

Not even a mention of Nebraska. Mentions KU and KSTATE. This recruitment has me pretty confused. Either way, best of luck to Peyton on his choice and future. Really want this kid in red!

Old interview with a Kansas radio station, of course it's going to lean KU. Mike Schafer asked him to be on the radio tonight but he politely declined. Suppose he didn't want to give anything away the night before his announcement. Believe he's been on the show before, so it's not a bad sign. He's just trying to be secretive. 25-25 NU on the crystal ball.

Old interview with a Kansas radio station, of course it's going to lean KU. Mike Schafer asked him to be on the radio tonight but he politely declined. Suppose he didn't want to give anything away the night before his announcement. Believe he's been on the show before, so it's not a bad sign. He's just trying to be secretive. 25-25 NU on the crystal ball.

Is this meaning 25/25 people who do the "crystal ball" are picking him for NU? Just trying to get clarification Fowler. Thanks.

Is this meaning 25/25 people who do the "crystal ball" are picking him for NU? Just trying to get clarification Fowler. Thanks.

Yes.

http://247sports.com/Player/Peyton-Newell-19862/PlayerInstitutionPredictions

I have no doubt he's N.

:yeah I find that disagreeing with this guy usually gets the same results as peeing into the wind! You get some on your shoes, some on your hand and you're left holding your Johnson with wet shoes and a wet hand.

Somewhere in there is a compliment I swear.

It's cause he gets his info from wifi