SIGNED DE Peyton Newell

His film is slightly sped up as well from the looks of it. Not a chance he is as fast as he appears on film, but I do agree he will have an offer from everybody and their brother by this time in 2013. Great that he has come our way a good number of times on his own dime.

His film is slightly sped up as well from the looks of it. Not a chance he is as fast as he appears on film, but I do agree he will have an offer from everybody and their brother by this time in 2013. Great that he has come our way a good number of times on his own dime.

He really is that fast I believe... I don't think he would go through the trouble to add just a half a step to everyone on film just because he would still be the same compared to the other people on his film. To me that just doesn't make any sense

• 2 weeks later...

He really is that fast I believe... I don't think he would go through the trouble to add just a half a step to everyone on film just because he would still be the same compared to the other people on his film. To me that just doesn't make any sense

Speeding up film is actually a very common practice. If everybody on that film is that fast there is about 10 players we could use.