CB Cedric Collins [Texas A&M Commit]

• 2 weeks later...

Potential 5 star corner here guys. He had a great visit, came with his dad. Loved the family atmosphere and just how nice everyone was to them while they were downtown. Is already planning another unoffical during the fall to catch a game. Had nothing but great things to say about JP TJ. We got off to a good start with him and have our 2 best coaches on him, now we just need to keep on him. Biggest competition will be A&M. He is also going to pass on everything to his teammate Kincade, so that will help with him as well. LaCouture was in his ear about NU and A&M and why he chose us over them. This kid will be highly ranked. Great job by the staff of getting on him early.

Gave his visit a 9.5. Not only was his dad with him, but his mom and sister were along too.

"Yes sir, Nebraska is a place that I can see myself playing at in the future," Collins said. "They just have great facilities, great coaches, and the people there are very friendly. My dad and I just went walking around downtown and people were just coming up to us talking to us and asking if our visit was going good. I really enjoyed that.

• 2 weeks later...

Who's Alfonzo Denmark? Don't think I remember him :D

I think he played on the same unit as Alejandro Sweden and Nicholas Norway..............

You toss in Frederick Finland and you got yourself a Scandinavian blitzkrieg.

My phone auto corrects damnit

Take it off its worthless. Anyways going back to this guy what are the chances we land him?

Who's Alfonzo Denmark? Don't think I remember him :D

I think he played on the same unit as Alejandro Sweden and Nicholas Norway..............

You toss in Frederick Finland and you got yourself a Scandinavian blitzkrieg.

My phone auto corrects damnit

Still good for a chuckle.........