Favorite Show(s) that are RIP.

I'll add Dollhouse and Sarah Connor Chronicles... and Babylon 5 (probably the best Sci Fiction series ever for the first three years --- then rushed to an unsatisfying end... only perhaps Battlestar Galactica exceeded this series). Another series that should have continued was Capprica.

Firefly is another great one from that same genre. One of the best scifi series on Netflix, IMHO.

• 1 year later...

I think there is a Quantum Leap type show coming out soon, maybe it is called "Future" or something like that, I can't remember, but it looked like a QL ripoff, which I think actually was the type of show that could have run for 20 years, not that it was some great show but just that the ideas are endless.

Blue Mountain State was great because it was exactly what it was...a fun stupid college show. I think they are making a movie

Freaks and Geeks

This show was amazing. Needs to be on Netflix.
Absolutely the best show ever depicting life in High School. Sensationally well done and much missed.

Freaks and Geeks is on Netflix. Or at least was about a year ago. Fantastic show.

Also, I gotta get some love for Chuck. Great show.

I might have put this in here but Greek was a fun ass show!

My wife loved that show (she was a Greek in college). Cappy was pretty funny.

Most of those shows/movies about greek like do a pretty lame job but Greek was pretty decent and entertaining...I think it was last summer that I watched it all over again!

• 5 months later...