Favorite Show(s) that are RIP.

I really miss Blade: The Series. It was only on for one brief season and while the acting and action started shaky, the show definitely improved and towards the end it really started to take on a Wesley Snipes/Blade movie feel. It starred Jill Wagner as human turned vampire Krista Starr.

400px-JillWagnerBlade.jpg

***SNIP***

Northern Exposure

***SNIP***

Excellent choice - can't believe I forgot to mention it. Absolutely wonderfully written and acted. Made you want to sell all your belongings and start over in Alaska. And like WKRP, the DVD releases kind of disappoint because they couldn't get the rights (or more accurately, couldn't afford the rights - thanks, music labels) to the music played on the shows. And the music was integral to the experience the shows brought.

I just liked ogleing Janine Turner..Even if she WAS a texan.

But yeah..The music probably was what kept me within earshot whenever it was on..And gave me a new appreciation for some obcure music..I'm vaguely hearing some accordian in the back of my head now..and maybe some Brudda IZ.

And it's good to hear someone else had thoughts of chucking it all and going to Alaska..Despite my fear of Snow..My Siberian Husky would love it.

126734176983976999_XddV6N7I_c.jpg

Northern Exposure was a great show because it showed almost all the charactors being happing in their life. It didn't matter if they were rich or poor they just enjoyed life. They were a little quirky but happy. The last couple of years it was on were not very good though after Dr. Fleishman left the show it wasn't nearly as good.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you are the second person to mention Dream On. I kind of remember it but not that well. I think I remember boobs?

I'd completely forgotten the show...Might have seen a handfull of episodes durring free preview weekends?

I woke up with the tv on a couple of mornings ago and saw an actress I remember liking a decade? ago but couldn't remember what I saw her in..The only show I remember watching of hers listed was "Dream On"...I still think it was somewhere else that I saw her..Seems like she played a neighbor or sister of the main character in some "chick series"...

pretty sure she wasn't Gabrielle to Zena..(Why do I always seem to get more attracted by the main Female character's sidekick?)...<Bolded to insure it shows up on "Out of Context" quote thread>..

135473_corinne_bohrer_scaled.jpg

Corinne Bohrer.(Still can't believe she's older than me)..

Betty Rubble...

Mary Ann...

Helen Hunt's goofy sister in Mad About You...

Elizabeth MontGomery as her own cousin in Bewitched...

Old Girlfriends' roomates..