SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

me too im guessing the coaches will mull it over together over the next few days and he will get his offer. I believe they have high hopes for kincade this weekend and still have aaron bailey on the back burner who will more than likely be giving us an official visit this fall

me too im guessing the coaches will mull it over together over the next few days and he will get his offer. I believe they have high hopes for kincade this weekend and still have aaron bailey on the back burner who will more than likely be giving us an official visit this fall
one of the trainers said Kincade had till this weekend and then he thought it would be Stanton's to lose. I don't know if this guy knows 100% but its what he stated for WIW.

one of the trainers said Kincade had till this weekend and then he thought it would be Stanton's to lose. I don't know if this guy knows 100% but its what he stated for WIW.

This is what my friend tol me. I also know NU better blw Kincade away because they are sitting 3rd wit him. Stanton is potentially a Kellen Mooe type QB blessed with BFL size, Stanton and Scott are the guys that are 1 and 1a for me. Think NU my get burned with the Kincade situation. Hoopefully Colins is blown away.

He left without an offer. I dont understand our staff and the way we recruit QBs. He loved his visit thou...they all do.

With all the misses ... this one leaves me bewildered. I agree. We should not slow play this QB. We have room to take two if they have a stud that says he is interested but still looking.