Aquarium

GM_Tood

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm a little late to the party, but I've got a 75 in my storage garage in Omaha. Hasn't been used in about 1 1/2 years.

Specs:

• Coralife 75 gallon (minus about 2 gallons because of the overflow)
  • Corner overflow - Bottom double hole drilled & plumbed
  • Lower cabinet 10 gallon sump tank with bio ball reservoir
  • 500+ gph pump (for sump water exchange) new in 2010
  • Cherry colored cabinets, stand, & topper
  • Coralife high output light overhead light (frankly it's pretty limed up and needs a deep cleaning, some of the light connectors are a bit rusty).

Overall the tank glass is in perfect shape (maybe a few very light rock scrapes, and the wood stand is in good-to-decent shape, but probably needs a few touch ups because of nicks. A small piece of the plastic molding along the aquarium top is chipped (thanks wife...) but is covered up by the wood cover.

The whole thing needs a deep cleaning. There's probably still river rock ruble in the bottom. There's also a good amount of water stains and lime deposit at various spots on it.

I kept a tropical amazon setup for 4 years in there. Unfortunately during a vacation there was a power outage and then an ammonia spike spiral that killed everything in the tank. I gave up on the thing and put it into storage until I build up the nerve to try out saltwater. In any case, I've since decided to build a custom tank for that, so this one is collecting dust.

It's stored on 30th right next to mid town crossing. I'd sell it for $400 and tell ya anything you need to know about setting it up and aquarium upkeep.

If you're interested PM me back and I can answer any questions.

Here's a cropped/fuzzy pic of the setup in my old place:

post-6882-0-60714900-1342825270.jpg