Help with football tickets!!

I'm purchasing tickets to the November 17th game against Minnesota for my husband's birthday in 2 weeks. I'm looking at either Lower Sideline section 5 row 2 or Endzone section 16 row 17 or 22. Which tickets would be better?

I've heard any seats below row 10 you'll have to stand, but wanted a second opinion. I'm looking to spend no more than $250 per ticket. If there are better seats you'd recommend, please let me know. Thanks so much for your help in advance!

I'd go for the higher rows...you can't see the plays develop when you're too far down towards the field. And trust me...you'll be encouraged to sit down no matter what your seats are, so if that's what you want, you won't have a problem.

$250 per ticket to Minnesota!? i hope you just forgot a digit $25.0 haha, those tickets will be going for 20 bucks on gameday when they have only won one or two games coming in here. I know the ticket prices will be a lot more now than closer to the game. I just browsed stubhub and alot are around that 100-150 range. No offense, but you are nuts to spend that much on the golden gophers.

I'd go for the higher rows...you can't see the plays develop when you're too far down towards the field. And trust me...you'll be encouraged to sit down no matter what your seats are, so if that's what you want, you won't have a problem.

If you're ever in the market for a new husband, I wouldn't mind a couple 250 dollar tickets.

$250 per ticket to Minnesota!? i hope you just forgot a digit $25.0 haha, those tickets will be going for 20 bucks on gameday when they have only won one or two games coming in here. I know the ticket prices will be a lot more now than closer to the game. I just browsed stubhub and alot are around that 100-150 range. No offense, but you are nuts to spend that much on the golden gophers.

Yeah, agree with Blackshirts007 on that one...didn't really notice the amount you wanted to pay. That's crazy for that game.

If you're ever in the market for a new husband, I wouldn't mind a couple 250 dollar tickets.

Umm...what?

Umm...what?

Looks like I went ahead and quoted the wrong post from my phone...That's gonna be my bad.

Umm...what?

Looks like I went ahead and quoted the wrong post from my phone...That's gonna be my bad.

Haha that's what I figured, but just thought I'd check. No worries. :lol:

Umm...what?

Haha that's what I figured, but just thought I'd check. No worries. :lol:

On that note....you, uhhh, you come here often? :P

Just my opinion,but that game lands during rifle deer hunting season.A lot of guys will pass up the Minnesota Gophers,for a shot at ole mossy horns.Tickets should be very reasonable.

Haha. I just checked to see if that was the case before I got to this post. I was thinking...damn...I'll sell my tickets for $200 each to that game if it lands during one of my hunting trips. That's probably $100 more a ticket than what I'll get if I don't shoot a deer opening weekend anyway.

It may seem crazy, but it's the only home game we can make it to this season. And he gets tickets every other year for his birthday, so I might end up spending a little more than normal on tickets.

That is very sweet of you. My fiance and I went to a game alst year and got tickets on the street for $50 a piece and they were good seats.

I would bet you can get decent seats for under $100/a piece