Away Football Tickets Needed For Former Husker Player

jying

I played baseball for the Huskers back in 1974 - 1978 and thoroughly enjoyed the 4 years I spent in Lincoln (Especially Val's on Friday night). I moved back to Cincinnati after graduating in 1978.

I am trying to arrange a trip to Columbus, Ohio on October 6 to Watch the Huskers take it to Ohio State in a big way. I have a couple of brothers and a couple of sons that will be taking the motor home up Friday night and spend the weekend.

So...... We have the motor home..... We have a place to park it within walking distance to the stadium..... We have all the food and drinks..... The inly thing we need are.......... TICKETS. Do any of you know of a source for tickets without have to pay ripoff prices from the re-sellers. I am in need of 6 tickets.

BONUS - If you come up with the tickets for a reasonable price, you can join us for the entire weekend including a place to sleep in the motor home and food and drinks.

Please email me at jying7569@gmail.com if you can help a fellow husker out!!!!!

GO HUSKERS - BEAT OSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!