Why are most farmers Republican?

Yay is this the "post stereotypes about people" thread?

Maybe you could point out where the stereotypes in the thread are.

Let's start with the title.

You apparently don't know what the word "stereotype" means. The title can easily be backed up by statistics and, more personally, the fact that my grandparents and over 25 1st and 2nd cousins are farmers.

An example of a stereotype would be: "Why are farmers simple?" or "Why are farmers stupid?"

You apparently don't know what the word "stereotype" means. The title can easily be backed up by statistics and, more personally, the fact that my grandparents and over 25 1st and 2nd cousins are farmers.

An example of a stereotype would be: "Why are farmers simple?" or "Why are farmers stupid?"

I guess what I don't get is how this started out, with a simple question being posed. But, in the space of a few posts, it's been hijacked for a asinine reason, and been shifted in a different direction.

I guess what I don't get is how this started out, with a simple question being posed. But, in the space of a few posts, it's been hijacked for a asinine reason, and been shifted in a different direction.

If it can't be turned into left-wing talking points, it is a useless thread.

• Fire 2
  • 2 weeks later...