Husker board ticket discount

Ok good news, the coupon code is below.

huskerboard12

Just enter this during check-out in the "Discount Code: " field. This will get you 10% off all tickets.

This will be a temporary discount. I'm working on another program called the "HuskerBoard Donors Team", to get you guys discounts on gear from Huskernation.com and also better discounts on tickets.

So for those looking to buy tickets, use the coupon code above soon b/c within about a week you will need to donate to receive the discount -- but the good news is you will also get better prices on gear.

And for those already interested in these higher discounts, here's a preview: you will have the option to donate $150 / year to the board, which will get you 15% off all tickets from tickethippo & gear from huskernation. If someone would rather just buy in now to get the bigger discount, let me know and I can send you a paypal donation link and get you the 15% code right away.

Thanks for everyone's support. Buying tickets & gear keeps the lights on around here - truly.

Chad

• Fire 5

Ok good news, the coupon code is below.

huskerboard12

Just enter this during check-out in the "Discount Code: " field. This will get you 10% off all tickets.

This will be a temporary discount. I'm working on another program called the "HuskerBoard Donors Team", to get you guys discounts on gear from Huskernation.com and also better discounts on tickets.

So for those looking to buy tickets, use the coupon code above soon b/c within about a week you will need to donate to receive the discount -- but the good news is you will also get better prices on gear.

And for those already interested in these higher discounts, here's a preview: you will have the option to donate $150 / year to the board, which will get you 15% off all tickets from tickethippo & gear from huskernation. If someone would rather just buy in now to get the bigger discount, let me know and I can send you a paypal donation link and get you the 15% code right away.

Thanks for everyone's support. Buying tickets & gear keeps the lights on around here - truly.

Chad

Chad! Really! Chad...... I thought admins on this board would have names like Prometheus or Zeus! Hell even Judas or Bob!! Something..... But friggin Chad! Terrible! :P
  • 2 weeks later...