Potential transfer (to here) ------ Jonathon Rose - Husker

I think this reflects how much we're struggling to get CBs in this class. Depth could a potential problem if we don't start getting some commits at that position. This is one possible quick fix.
We still have Minter would be a sure commit. And if he is anything like his dad i'll take him.

Glad that you brought Minter up. I was doing some missions work in Lincoln this past weekend at the Salvation Army. Some of the guys (all high school age) were playing basketball. I just wanted to relate to them so that they would trust me a bit more, so I chit-chatted with a few of them. A few of the kids went to Northstar with Minter. They said that he has a horrible attitude and has actually caused a few other players to transfer to other schools. One of the kids even said that Bo came to talk to Minter and things didn't go so well. He said that Minter ended throwing a few swear words Bo's direction. He said that Minter says that he will end up at North Carolina. Again, this is just from another kid that goes to high school with him. Take it for what its worth.

I think this reflects how much we're struggling to get CBs in this class. Depth could a potential problem if we don't start getting some commits at that position. This is one possible quick fix.
We still have Minter would be a sure commit. And if he is anything like his dad i'll take him.

Glad that you brought Minter up. I was doing some missions work in Lincoln this past weekend at the Salvation Army. Some of the guys (all high school age) were playing basketball. I just wanted to relate to them so that they would trust me a bit more, so I chit-chatted with a few of them. A few of the kids went to Northstar with Minter. They said that he has a horrible attitude and has actually caused a few other players to transfer to other schools. One of the kids even said that Bo came to talk to Minter and things didn't go so well. He said that Minter ended throwing a few swear words Bo's direction. He said that Minter says that he will end up at North Carolina. Again, this is just from another kid that goes to high school with him. Take it for what its worth.

Wow, i have heard he wont be getting a scholarship so this may be somewhat true. If you read his twitter, thats also another reason he probably doesnt belong at NU

As far as Rose goes, it looks like its pushed back til Thursday or Friday, but its because they are making sure he clears with his grades, just paperwork crap that usually takes longer then normal, so we should be good here.

I think he ends up at saftey, and he will play in 2013, we will need the help losing 3 seniors this year.

i dont think bo would get into anything too stinky..... im sure some of the hype put out by his former HS coach is somewhat true and some of it is cover....its not bo is just gonna open the door and come inside without having talked to the kids and hopefuly those close to him.....

while i dont want Nebraska to be SEocond Chance university..... (which i dont think it ever will) sometimes you gotta take a risk......

over here Hawaii is practically Third Chance U.. home to criminals rapists and the like.......

Its a SEC team, drugs would not matter, unless it was more than weed. Maybe they need to clear up a schollie for someone coming in? Maybe DB not the position for him. Either way, he'll have to sit a year and get his act together. Could be he just wants out of that culture, again, it is a SEC team we are talking about.