(2013) C/PF Akoy Agau [Georgetown Commit]

I didnt go to Central but I grew up in Omaha and have followed this team pretty close. Im a junior now at UNL but last year I went to a bunch of the state basketball games, not to cheer on my mustangs as much as watch Agau dominate everybody. This kid is in a league of his own out here in Nebraska. Unreal talent

I am actually thinking about buying season tickets and I've only been to 3 BB games. But my wife likes basketball and she can't handle the football crowds or any large crowds for that matter so If Agua commits its a done deal. And doesn't it seem like a big coincidence that these guys he has been in contact with are committing, hopefully it has something to do with where he is going to be playing in college.

I am actually thinking about buying season tickets and I've only been to 3 BB games. But my wife likes basketball and she can't handle the football crowds or any large crowds for that matter so If Agua commits its a done deal. And doesn't it seem like a big coincidence that these guys he has been in contact with are committing, hopefully it has something to do with where he is going to be playing in college.

If we land Agau and Timmy Miles keeps recruiting like he is, your wife may have to get used to the large crowds! :)

Does anyone have an idea what type of time frame he is looking at making a decision? Just wondering if he has said anything publicly on when he wants to make a decision.

Not for awhile, thats for sure. He still has to visit the other schools on his short list like Gtown, UCONN, and WVU. He has been having interaction with Jahlil Okafor as well via twitter, FWIW.

Does anyone have an idea what type of time frame he is looking at making a decision? Just wondering if he has said anything publicly on when he wants to make a decision.

Not for awhile, thats for sure. He still has to visit the other schools on his short list like Gtown, UCONN, and WVU. He has been having interaction with Jahlil Okafor as well via twitter, FWIW.

I mean Okafor is considering us as well so that could be some very good news. :koolaid2:

Can someone give me a percentage that he lands here?

10-15%

I'd go with 35 to 40.

I like the optimism, but there is no way it is a 35% chance. If Vitto commits after his visit here on Saturday, we'd only have one scholarship left to give for the next season. I'm sure Miles would hold it for him for a while, but it will be interesting to see how long he will wait before moving on.

Even though Akoy wants to wait, he may have to commit that first signing period in November as more schools are getting full including GTown who would need a medical hardship or a NBA leave early (which they expect one) to even open up a scholarship for him.

I'm with Minn_Husker - it will be GTown and our chances are 10%.

• Fire 1