Selling various tickets

Scott

I stand corrected-IF THAT IS A PIC OF THE ACTUAL SEATS. I am not trying to bash, but I am a smart ass. I was making an honest assessment. If these seats are in fact the top row, all you would see is the underside of the balcony, and, if youre luck enough, a small tv with the Huskervision broadcast, which from this side is really hard to watch, because it is camera'd from the other side. One would wind up seeing our bench and maybe a few yards into the field(if they're short). I have sat up there many times and these pics are not from the top row. If they are pics of your seats, then they are not seats in the top row. I dont know if row 47 is top or not, but this view is similar to that of tickets my wife gets from work and those are about 10 rows below top. Good luck with the sale. Didnt mean to come off like an ass, but that usually happens.

READ FIRST POST. IDC what they go for game day, I will go if no one buys. THIS IS ROW 43, not 47. YES THESE AE TAKEN AT SOUTHERN MISS game from seats. YOU GUYS SUCK BTW

I see. and the ones we had last year that I was talking about were row 42. You get any higher you start to feel major obstruction from the balcony is alls we were sayin, just in a prick kinda way. :D

These are very nice seats.