95huskers

Handcrafted Red Cedar Furniture

95huskers    165

My Dad and Brother have built this Queen bed frame and this night stand. They also make benches that look great in the front yard. If you have something in mind they can pretty much build it. The Red Cedar is a beautiful wood with very nice characteristics. If you have an interest in something they can meet your specifications. The best person to reach is Dustin and his number is 402.841.6094. For the bed pictured below they are asking $850. These types of beds from retailers go for $2000-$3500. Most of them do not show the beautiful red from the cedar either. Also most of them are straight posts and not gnarly looking.

405206_404520452940346_2082648085_n.jpg

95huskers    165

Will my dog get the urge to piss on the posts?!? :D

not if he is trained right lol... if you pee on them first he will know that its your territory!

Stu    72

That bench is freaking sweet. I dig the bed, but my wife hates that type of style.

Keep posting pics, I'm jealous of their talents.

95huskers    165

That bench is freaking sweet. I dig the bed, but my wife hates that type of style.

Keep posting pics, I'm jealous of their talents.

you need a mancave so you can put these types of things in it!

HuskerFowler    684

Pretty sweet. Hopefully about to move into our dream house soon, and i will be looking for things like this. Will go perfect with what i have planned for the decor in the man cave, and always wanted a bed frame for the basement bedroom out of cedar, but they are way overpriced. 850 is a good price Have lots of Terry Redlins and other things just waiting to go up. Would love my bar to be out of cedar too. Wonder if they would cut em to the desired length i need so i could build it myself? Suppose i will have to give em a call when im ready.

Thanks

HANC    183

75154_420540678004990_1615732645_n.jpg

400821_420540658004992_1622392721_n.jpg

This double seat is friggin' cool. Would you happen to know if it is "fairly" comfortable to sit in. We love stuff like this, but own none. Hoping to build deck this spring and this would be a nice addition.

95huskers    165

This double seat is friggin' cool. Would you happen to know if it is "fairly" comfortable to sit in. We love stuff like this, but own none. Hoping to build deck this spring and this would be a nice addition.

It is as comfortable as sitting on a board can be. i added a seat cushion to mine if i am sitting in it for any length of time

95huskers    165

i'd love to take the credit, but these pieces are my brothers doing. Check out his FB page and give it a LIKE. If you know of anyone who might want something made, he does all custom work. Thanks for looking!

95huskers    165

When you decide you want to add something from https://www.facebook.com/MeyersLogFurniture mention my Name (Ryan) and Huskerboard.com and you will recieve 20% off of your purchase!

They can build ANYTHING you can imagine. Their specialty is beds, benches, nightstands and tables. But as you can see on their FB page they make gun cabinets kitchen tables and chairs and pretty much anything you can imagine.

They Deliver as well!!