Best Burger in Lincoln

Bugger off. My patience has limits.

BURGER OFF!! lol sorry couldn't resist!

I'd offer up some witty response, but I'm so old I can't even see what you wrote.

So, so old.

Speaking of which, where the heck has Moiraine been? I'm going to have to visit a local establishment soon if she doesn't start posting again.

I'd offer up some witty response, but I'm so old I can't even see what you wrote.

So, so old.

Speaking of which, where the heck has Moiraine been? I'm going to have to visit a local establishment soon if she doesn't start posting again.

Yeah right! I'm older than dirt so you're probably just a kid to me! LOL!

So, so old.

yeah, should you be eating burgers? how does that affect your lipitor dosage?

Tam O Shanter's on 25th and O Street has a decent one.

If the Tam 'O Shanter has a decent burger, it will be the only decent thing in that place. :bad

Between the Tam and Lee's, it's like a race to the bottom for two iconic post-game eating establishments.

While Lazlo's is outrageous, I had to use Mod Privilege and edit the OP. If you people haven't gone to Spikes yet, I have to ask - why do you hate yourself?

Spikes is a relatively unknown gem in this town. Go. Eat. Thank me later.

Will check that out. Why are you down on Lazlo's though? I thought the prices were more than reasonable when we were there this summer, and the burgers were excellent. Then again, I'm comparing Lazlo's to what we have in DFW, so perhaps that's why I'm high on Lazlo's?

thanks for all the suggestions guys! I will definitely try one of these places. Sounds Like Tom O'Shanter's on 25th and O street may get my business!!! Unless someone can convince me otherwise!!! :D

P.S. That "Dayum" video for Five Guys is freakin' classic!!!!

I've never been that impressed with Tom O'Shanters. It was great in the 80s but has been living off its rep since then. Kind of like Misty's Steakhouse. For good all around bar food its pretty hard to beat Brewsky's. Have some spicy BBQ wings (not buffalo) to start and pick your favorite sandwich. The french dip at Lazlos is always a favorite and have them add bacon and swiss to it. If you wanted a different pizza go to Fat Pats ( I think its Big Sals now) and get one with cream cheese, red sauce, sausage and mushrooms. Neros was always my favorite late night pizza delivery and it has its own flavor too. Those were always my dining favorites when I lived there and at the time I was running 325 lbs so I liked to eat.

• Fire 1