ESPN Announcers

I personally thought they both did okay. Galloway did annoy me some with some of his commentary on the replay about whether the ball touched the kick returner. All and all, neither of them annoyed me for the most part and seemed reasonably competent.

Of course, I was at a game party and wasn't listening and evaluating the announcing carefully. Those are just my general impressions.

That's why it was important for KLIN to sync the radio broadcasts with TV. Although, for some reason the first 5-10 minutes are not but when they get it in sync it is the best of both worlds..........local announcers who know the team and the muted visuals on the screen.

That's why it was important for KLIN to sync the radio broadcasts with TV. Although, for some reason the first 5-10 minutes are not but when they get it in sync it is the best of both worlds..........local announcers who know the team and the muted visuals on the screen.

I doubt if they can do that. I can't even get both of the tv's in my house synched.

"John Papoopis"

That's a pretty good one. I also heard Todd McShay say "Raheem" Abduallah. It was in a short video on ESPN talking about Pelini having to leave the game.

Ya I heard that. I remember Beth had a quote "and Taylor Martinez runs into the touchdown...end zone". And I'm also not a fan of African American reporters who have a thick accent and don't talk professionally. I remember one he said toward the end on Imani's run "that defense is spent, man Beth you coulda ran through dem holes" it just doesn't sound professional.

come on. how about people with thick accents who don't speak professionally... unless you can tolerate people of any any race who talk like that, just not the african american ones.

• Fire 1

"John Papoopis"

That's a pretty good one. I also heard Todd McShay say "Raheem" Abduallah. It was in a short video on ESPN talking about Pelini having to leave the game.

Ya I heard that. I remember Beth had a quote "and Taylor Martinez runs into the touchdown...end zone".

I got a chuckle out of the tackle by John Ankrah. :lol:

Bet you didn't know that the stadium on game day was the 2nd biggest city in Neb, according to her. :o She is sure not the best, they could have sent for this game.

I caught a glimpse of that booster, that JP got into it with. Just after the first TD, I think. Anyone else catch that. Couldn't tell if he was on the side line, but looked like he was.

GBR!!!

What's going on with JP and a booster?

And the announcer were even worse than last week's Fox crew.

Like I've said several times in other threads, it annoys the crap out of me that when they do use a female announcer, they find one that sounds like a man. What's the point of being "diverse" and using a girl announcer if she sounds that way? Get a knowledgeable woman who sounds like a woman or don't bother. I'm not offended by only hearing male announcers.

I am trying to remember the man who used to broadcast on the radio husker games..I think he used to say "Man Woman & Child" when the huskers made great plays. I always liked to hear him announcing games:) Just wish they would get some better announcers and preferably not women announcers. I don't care if she would know about football...I want a man with knowledge to broadcast the games and not a whiny voice...I don't care for women announcers period! I felt like making her some cookies and putting laxatives in it so she would have to leave and not hear her for the rest of the game:)

I don't have a problem with female announcers, but I cannot stand any announcer (male or female) with an annoying voice. Beth Mowins is a prime example of that. I know Erin Andrews has commentated some games and she not only doesn't sound like nails on a chalkboard, but she's also very knowledgeable about every game she does.

I am trying to remember the man who used to broadcast on the radio husker games..I think he used to say "Man Woman & Child" when the huskers made great plays. I always liked to hear him announcing games:) Just wish they would get some better announcers and preferably not women announcers. I don't care if she would know about football...I want a man with knowledge to broadcast the games...I don't care for women announcers period! I felt like making her some cookies and putting laxatives in it so she would have to leave and not hear her for the rest of the game:)

Lyle Bresmer.