ESPN Announcers

B007,

So are you also not a fan of Dick Vitale? John Madden? John Gruden?

All guys who don't speak "professionally" yet have their own style that completely works for them and adds to the broadcast. You're coming off as prettttttty racist here.

Have you ever watched the video of the guy who freaked out about a bug getting in his mouth and then he cussing up a storm?

B007,

So are you also not a fan of Dick Vitale? John Madden? John Gruden?

All guys who don't speak "professionally" yet have their own style that completely works for them and adds to the broadcast. You're coming off as prettttttty racist here.

Have you ever watched the video of the guy who freaked out about a bug getting in his mouth and then he cussing up a storm?

Now you're just being blatantly and purposefully racist

I am all for woman and sports, but have to agree....she was horrible! As far as Joey Galloway....he is from a small town about 20 minutes from where I live. He was a standout in a few sports, but excelled in football. He has contributed back to the Ohio Valley and just recently surprised his high school coach with a brand new Cadillac. His coach was being inducted into the OVAC Hall of Fame. His reporting was not great either! I don't think anybody can ever compare with Lyle Bremser and the good ol' days though!

I am trying to remember the man who used to broadcast on the radio husker games..I think he used to say "Man Woman & Child" when the huskers made great plays. I always liked to hear him announcing games:) Just wish they would get some better announcers and preferably not women announcers. I don't care if she would know about football...I want a man with knowledge to broadcast the games...I don't care for women announcers period! I felt like making her some cookies and putting laxatives in it so she would have to leave and not hear her for the rest of the game:)

Lyle Bresmer.

Bremser was good in his early days. Late in his career, if you were at the stadium listening to him on KFAB, you would wonder if he was watching the same game you were watching. He could not keep the numbers straight, did not know who was coming in the game and who was going out and would often refer to the offense as the defense, etc. Sad that it had to end that way. My favorite Bremserism was, “Man, woman and child, did that put em' in the aisles. Johnny Rogers just tore em' loose from their shoes.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLvv3KPNHfY

The booth crew was terrible and the doofus on sideline was no better. The thing I found most annoying was on the punt replay when the upfield angle clearly showed the ball missing his foot by over a foot and Galloways only comment is the on field call should stand. Wtf? ESPN's college football broadcasts and announcers are pathetic if you're not the prime game that day. And God help you if you are the prime game cuz then you get Mushburger. I miss Keith Jackson.