We will win the big 10

Doesn't really matter to me ... I think at the end of the year we have 4-5 teams that get bowl bids ... we lose all but one if not all and one team from the B1G is ranked inside the Top 25.

Maybe a question to ask on this thread is ... "Will there be any team in the B1G at the end of the season that does not have atleast three losses?

No way. Not from what I have seen so far.

33.3% chance to win our division. 100% chance to take down Wisky in the CCG. Third conference championship game's a charm.

I still think Purdue slips into the CCG and not Wisky

At this point that looks more likely.

And I'd rather see that. Hypothetically, if we beat Wisky and NEB slips into the CCG....it's always tough to beat an opponent twice in the same season.

33.3% chance to win our division. 100% chance to take down Wisky in the CCG. Third conference championship game's a charm.

Which is good, honestly. If we happen to beat Wisconsin, and somehow get into the title game, I would rather play an opponent we haven't played than someone we played during the season already. When that happens we usually don't do too well the second time around.

Which is good, honestly. If we happen to beat Wisconsin, and somehow get into the title game, I would rather play an opponent we haven't played than someone we played during the season already. When that happens we usually don't do too well the second time around.

The move to the B1G looks better every week.

With the 73th ranked defence in the nation how can anybody count any games a win. MSU and UM have better D, Northwestern,UW, PSU are equal, that leaves 3 teams which we have a better then average to win. We are back to losing the turnover battle and we can't stop the run. That's what the above five do best run the ball.

So, let me get this straight. A week ago, the sentiment on here was that this team was falling apart, the defense was horrible, and the Huskers would be lucky if they got bowl eligible. However, after beating a below average Arkansas St team, suddenly we will win the Big 10.

Oh, fans are great!

Thank you. My thoughts exactly. Last week the sky was falling and this week we are Big 10 Champs. This board may be as inconsistent as the football team. This team needs to play better overall and especially on the road. I believe that the conference title is still within reach(although every team can say that as they all have yet to play a conference game, so it is still within everyone's reach). I am also starting to fear that we are looking past some teams towards the Ohio St, Michigan St, Michigan games(i.e. Wisconsin). Wisconsin hasn't looked great lately but they still could come into Memorial Stadium and beat us. One game at a time, fellas.

With the 73th ranked defence in the nation how can anybody count any games a win. MSU and UM have better D, Northwestern,UW, PSU are equal, that leaves 3 teams which we have a better then average to win. We are back to losing the turnover battle and we can't stop the run. That's what the above five do best run the ball.

Can't stop the run against the spread*. Pelini's defenses typically own traditional offenses with pocket passing QBs. ie MSU and the Braxton-less Bucks last year.

1. There is no way in hell we are going to beat Ohio State with a healthy Braxton Miller. For us, trying to stop him is futile (see last years game before he got injured).

2. There is no way in hell we beat Michigan; because again, we cannot stop scrambling QB's and Shoelace will kill us on the ground.

If Bo is Superman, the mobile QB is his krtyptonite. I know folks say that all team struggle with mobile QB's, but it seems that Bo has no answer to even remotely stop or slow one. I know we do not have the D of Bama, but I would think we are better than MSU and Iowa and they all blitzed like no ones business. The key would appear to simply beat that mobile QB a$$. Bama vz Robinson 27 for 27 yrds, Iowas 12 for 55 and MSU 18 for 42. Now NU 23 for 83. Nu had less per carry yrds, but DR was harassed all game and running for his life. We need to look at previous film and figure something out for sure. We have 3 very mobile QB's coming up.