We will win the big 10

If tradition holds we will win one game we shouldn't and lose one game we shouldn't. If we can avoid that one bad loss (maybe UCLA is our bad loss) and win two on the road vs OSU and MSU then we'll be in good shape. Watch out for NW since the game is there and they usually sneak up on a few teams. Just take care of business week to week and live your destiny guys.

So, let me get this straight. A week ago, the sentiment on here was that this team was falling apart, the defense was horrible, and the Huskers would be lucky if they got bowl eligible. However, after beating a below average Arkansas St team, suddenly we will win the Big 10.

Oh, fans are great!

• Fire 1

I still expect Braxton and Denard to rush for upwards of a billion yards each.

Our defense played well against a pretty good offense, but a lot of the problems we saw in week 1 and 2 are still there.

If we lose to those two guys and we have another Northwestern let down, we'll need quite a bit of help to make it to Indy.

I'll hold further judgment off until after the Wisconsin game.

But I will say this, other than the play of Braxton Miller Ohio state has looked VERY pedestrian on both sides of the ball. The last two Weeks they have been picked apart by some mediocre offenses

Their defense has looked quite shaky the last two games, especially their DB's and LB's.

I'll hold further judgment off until after the Wisconsin game.

But I will say this, other than the play of Braxton Miller Ohio state has looked VERY pedestrian on both sides of the ball. The last two Weeks they have been picked apart by some mediocre offenses

Their defense has looked quite shaky the last two games, especially their DB's and LB's.

Hankins and Simon are as good of a DT combo that you will find in the country, which makes the part about their LB play a little shocking. Totally agree with you. Add in the fact that they have continued struggling running the ball right down teams throats is also a tad alarming if I am a buckeye fan.

We still have an alarming inability to stop a Mobile QB. We have 3 coming up. NW should be 7-0 when we travel to play them. We have a long road to go. We have shown an ability to "get up" for games as well as "let down" for games. I would like to see what we do against a better D before I think that our break down against UCLA was a fluke. Our D was night and day better Sat for sure. We just need to figure out a way to better control the LOS and not allow guys to get 3-4 yrds per carry making it 3rd and short every time. And te obvious, stop the easy screen and RB dump passes in the flats.

The upside, Bo realized we were lacking and has a few more weeks to tinker until conference play. Same with Beck's play calling and the comfort level of Martinez. Can't overlook the huge lift of Rex being back either.