*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

1024x1024.jpg

Strange 'sea creature' washed up on Georgia beach
Miami Herald 11 hours ago 

Photos and video of a strange sea creature apparently washed up on a Georgia beach launched wild speculation: Was it an ancient monster? Dinosaur? Star Wars alien come to life (and death)? The photo and video were sent by Waycross, Ga., man Jeff Warren to several media outlets near Savannah, Ga. Warren originally thought the carcass, found at Wolf Island National Wildlife Refuge, was a dead seal,   LINK  

It's Nessie!   

Doing some friendly give and take with one of my students - just needling each other.

I go to help someone else and leave her desk.  She says "Ya, that's it. Just walk away"

I tell her over my shoulder "I just farted and I don't want to stand in the stench"

• Plus1 2

Pro golfer finds clubs for sale months after they were "lost" on American Airlines flight

By Joel Beall,Golf Digest 2 hours 47 minutes ago   

Kim, the seventh-ranked women's player in the world, was on an American Airlines flight in January when her equipment was lost.  The company suggested renting clubs in the meantime

<snip>  

[A few weeks later] three San Diego golfers discovered Kim's clubs at a Play It Again Sports store in California.

LINK

Seems like it won't be too difficult to track down the person who stole them and sold them to Play it again. Wonder if it's an airport employee?

2 hours ago, GSG said:

IF THESE DON'T SOUND REAL THEN YOU MUST NOT HAVE HUNG OUT WITH YOUR GRANDPA VERY MUCH (OR HANG OUT AT THE AMERICAN LEGION LIKE I DID :D )

And Now, A Treasury Of Your Best Weird Grandpa Stories

READ THE COMMENTS TOO. THERE ARE SOME DOOZIES IN THERE!

My grandpa kept a minibike, a go-cart and a Shetland pony on his farm for the grandkids.  He drank scotch on the sly, rode a 900 BMW motorcycle, and had at least 50 guns.  He was an awesomely epic grandfather.  One of the greatest human beings evar!  :) 

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, NUance said:

My grandpa kept a minibike, a go-cart and a Shetland pony on his farm for the grandkids.  He drank scotch on the sly, rode a 900 BMW motorcycle, and had at least 50 guns.  He was an awesomely epic grandfather.  One of the greatest human beings evar!  :) 

I had a Granpa like that. We didn't have a mini-bike, he drank Old Crow, and had close to 80 guns. :thumbs

• Plus1 1

Mad Mike launched!  Color me shocked.  I thought it was just a scam to bilk flat earther types who had invested in his rocket.  

So, I wonder if he got proof that the earth is a frisbee and not a basketball?  :)

• Plus1 1