*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

25-Year-Old Poses as 17-Year-Old to Relive High School Basketball Glory

Gilstrap-Portley, 25, was arrested this past Friday for posing as a 17-year-old high school freshman after selling Skyline High School on a story about being a homeless Hurricane Harvey survivor named Rashun Richardson, according to Dallas News. A few months later, Gilstrap-Portley transferred over to another Dallas area high school, Hillcrest, so he could play basketball. The only problem? Gilstrap-Portley had already attended and graduated high school seven years ago from North Mesquite High School, just 15 miles away. He even had a college career at Dallas Christian College.

The jig was up when Gilstrap-Portley was recognized at a tournament in April by one of his former North Mesquite coaches. The coach then tipped off the Hillcrest coach about his star player's double life. In basketball terms, this was too bad for Gilstrap-Portley (err... Richardson), as he was voted the District 11-5A offensive player of the year for the 2017-2018 season. He was even getting some prospect buzz:

Non-basketball-wise, Gilstrap-Portley engaged in some other questionable activity, such as dating a 14-year-old girl. Dallas News spoke to the girl's mother.

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I mean .... OK.  

Obviously the curvature isn't exactly circular everywhere.  Is the camera angle perpendicular to a line between the cities.

Whatever people find to confirm what they think I guess.

It's downright ridiculous. Some of his other tweets suggest that the "space people" are trying to cover up something :facepalm:

• Plus1 2

351dfcef-7793-418e-b147-597aedf7dea7-lar

Her 'Sugar Daddies' date gave teen some money. Then

she shot him in the stomach, Oregon police say.
Miami Herald Fri, May 18 12:00 AM CDT 

<snip>  When she asked for money, he gave her $260, authorities said. Domingo got up to use the bathroom, police said. She returned with a gun — and shot Licata in the stomach, authorities said, the news station reported. She allegedly demanded more money from him, but he’d given her all his cash,  LINK

I hate it when you get shot in the stomach for not giving your date enough cash.  :) 

We drove from Lincoln to Chicago and back last weekend. To entertain ourselves on the trip, we made a list of all the state license plates we saw.  We caught every contiguous state west of the Mississippi except Nevada and Arkansas. Surprised about Arkansas, since it's only a state away from where we were driving on I-80. Also didn't see South Carolina, which I've seen several times in Lincoln.  Here's a map of the states we saw.

Xh8jEc4.png

When we got up to about 36 we tried to figure out which states we were missing.  From memory we remembered every state except one.  Those New England states always trip me up. My wife had to look them up on her phone to figure out which one we couldn't get.

Spoiler

We forgot Connecticut

• Plus1 2