*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

5 hours ago, knapplc said:

"Ma'am, we're here to discuss the rezoning of the Portillo's. Do you have any comment on that?"

Curse you knapplc -

Image result for billy madison dumber gif

BTW - this was the exact type of conversation the teacher next door would have at me during passing period

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

Update (3:46 p.m. ET): The police report for this “assault” can be read over at the Huffington Post. The report backs up Thomas Mulabah’s claim that the physicality was mutual:

SUBJS ADMITTED THAT THEY “FOULED” EACHOTHER WHILE PLAYING BASKETBALL. NEITHER WANTED A REPORT AFTER I OFFERED. MANAGEMENT GAVE SUBJS ONE MORE CHANCE TO KEEP THE GAME CIVIL. IF NOT THEY WILL BOTH BE REMOVED FROM THE GYM FOR THE DAY. I PROVIDED MANAGMENT WITH MY DIRECT LINE IN CASE THERE ARE FURTHER ISSUES.

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, Mavric said:

What's really nuts is the guys with Kings had no hope of flopping a third King to beat the pair of Aces because all the Kings were out.  They could only hope to draw a straight or flush.

Yep. I wonder what the odds are of filling out a flush or straight to one hole card. I mean you just have to play pocket kings before the flop and even after you’d have to make a pretty good read on a guy to fold them. It’s one thing to have one guy with aces and another with kings but two with kings that nullify any chance. One of the wilder things I’ve ever seen.

• Plus1 1

Weighed in at 201 lbs this AM.  Down from 218 earlier this spring.  I'd like to drop another 10 lbs or so to be at 190.  

I haven't really been on a strict diet or anything.  I just cut back on portions, have been eating more vegetables and fruits, and haven't been eating as much meat or bread.  I'd probably be doing better, except I refuse to give up ice cream or whiskey.  :)

• Plus1 3