*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

9 minutes ago, GSG said:

Just keeps getting better:

Here's The Police Body-Cam Footage After The Pickup Basketball 911 Call

The guy that had the police called admitted to punching the other guy in the back first :rolleyes:

SCREENER: And then you called me a bitch right afterwards too.

SCREENEE: I called it, yeah.

POLICE: Sounds to me like some normal basketball s#!t.  

lol  :D

The only thing that should make me satisfied is situated in your pants))) Yes!
My juicy peach is looking for a strong stick.
Don’t be shy, I know you have one))
Give it to me and you will not forget it surely!
See a video that I prepared for you.

Cleaning out my junk email folder this morning and found the email above.  Sounds like my kind of gal!  Now if I could only work up the courage to open the link of that video she prepared for me.  Maybe the video shows me her juicy peach.  You know, the juicy peach that is looking for a strong stick.   lulz  :D

4 hours ago, NUance said:

Weighed in at 201 lbs this AM.  Down from 218 earlier this spring.  I'd like to drop another 10 lbs or so to be at 190.  

I haven't really been on a strict diet or anything.  I just cut back on portions, have been eating more vegetables and fruits, and haven't been eating as much meat or bread.  I'd probably be doing better, except I refuse to give up ice cream or whiskey.  :)

Portion control is the key - don't go to buffets, use a smaller plate, no seconds, etc

Diets fail because of the weird "forbidden" foods that make no long term sense.

5 hours ago, NUance said:

Cleaning out my junk email folder this morning and found the email above.  Sounds like my kind of gal!  Now if I could only work up the courage to open the link of that video she prepared for me.  Maybe the video shows me her juicy peach.  You know, the juicy peach that is looking for a strong stick.   lulz  :D

Did I get transferred to the Shed out of the blue? 

California DMV employee napped at work every day for 3 hours

By Áine Cain,Business Insider 18 hours ago 

A Department of Motor Vehicles employee is reportedly suffering a rude awakening after a state audit found she was taking three-hour naps at work every day for four years, SFGate.com reported. The unnamed data operator will reportedly not be disciplined because the infractions weren't documented properly.

<snip>

The dozing amounted to 2,200 hours of work time between February 2014 and December 2017, and cost the state of California at least $40,000.  According to SFGate.com, the employee processed an average of 200 documents a day, while her colleagues were able to get through 560 documents a day. It's possible the employee's naps also contributed to the increasingly harrowing wait times at California's DMV.  LINK

Don't know what the big deal is here.  There are LOTS of government employees who spend multiple hours per day goofing around on their computers.  For some reason government agencies just can't seem to fire worthless pieces of s#!t employees.  And it's not just entry level people either.  The waste, fraud and abuse goes all the way to the top.  If American farmers were as inefficient as our government we'd have people starving to death.  /gets off soapbox. resumes browsing HB

• Plus1 1

NSFW brawl language and blurred out semi-nudity

It all started when Tube Top Girl used a water cup to take a soda and MacDonald's Big Girl turned the soda machine off.