*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

71v4s-YZVWL._SL1500_.jpg

Fizzics Draft Beer System
$90.77

BUY NOW

What it is: A system that uses sound waves to enhance the taste of beer.

How to use it: Grab your favorite 12- to 25-ounce can or 12-ounce bottle!

How we use it: To revive that beer we're not super crazy about.

And 18 other crazy products sold by Walmart:  LINK 

13 minutes ago, NUance said:

71v4s-YZVWL._SL1500_.jpg

Fizzics Draft Beer System
$90.77

BUY NOW

What it is: A system that uses sound waves to enhance the taste of beer.

How to use it: Grab your favorite 12- to 25-ounce can or 12-ounce bottle!

How we use it: To revive that beer we're not super crazy about.

And 18 other crazy products sold by Walmart:  LINK 

I have one of these. It's pretty nifty. There have a been a few beers I liked on tap but didn't like in a bottle or can and it really does "revive" them

fox-news-channel-aretha-franklin-patti-l

Fox News Remembers Aretha Franklin With Photo Of Patti LaBelle
By Jenna Amatulli 2 hours 1 minute ago 

On Thursday, following reports that the Queen of Soul had died at the age of 76, Fox News broadcast a lengthy video featuring Franklin’s life and performances.  The video, while sincere, had a glaring issue. At around the 3:30 mark, there’s an image of Franklin with the text “1942 ― 2018.” Transposed on that image in the upper right corner is a photo of a woman singing. LINK

Fox News, giving two for the price of one:  Fake news AND entertainment.  :lol::facepalm:

• Plus1 1

Georgia police taser an 87-year-old woman who was cutting dandelions with a knife

By MARK FRAUENFELDER / 11:15 AM THU AUG 16, 2018

Police arrived and told Al-Bishara to drop the knife, but she didn't speak English so she didn't drop the knife.

"An 87-year-old woman with a knife still has the ability to hurt an officer," Chatsworth Police Chief Josh Etheridge told reporters.  LINK

Really?  An 87-year old woman with a dull paring knife is a threat??  I think that dept needs to hire tougher cops.  :facepalm:

Police launch investigation after video shows man

slapping hippopotamus’ behind at Los Angeles zoo
The Independent  Clark Mindock,The Independent Tue, Aug 14 4:35 PM CDT LINK

I just don't understand this.  Internet dweebs are all up in arms over this, acting like this guy engaged in some sort of cruelty to an animal.  WTF??  He slapped a hippo on the butt.  The hippo barely noticed it.  If anything the guy should be ticketed for stupidity.  If he'd fallen into the pen those hippos might have ripped him limb from limb.  

• Plus1 1

Woman carrying $75,000 in her purse run over by vehicle in brazen robbery attempt
ABC News  WIL CRUZ,ABC News 19 hours ago 

A woman who desperately fought off alleged thieves trying to steal $75,000 she had just withdrawn from a bank was assaulted and run over by the vehicle they were driving, Texas authorities said.  LINK

Those two small business owners are tough as nails.  That was a hell of a fracus!  

I couldn't see whether the two guys got away with the purse containing the $75k.  But the end of the video says one of them has now been arrested.  So I guess they didn't.  

• Plus1 1