*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Honestly

It's the layout of this site that grasped my attention.

You aren't the c$%ks fan who got all butt hurt a couple of years ago in the look-alike thread, are you? (You have the same avatar, is why I ask.) If so, welcome back. If not, welcome aboard. :lol:

Honestly

It's the layout of this site that grasped my attention.

You aren't the c$%ks fan who got all butt hurt a couple of years ago in the look-alike thread, are you? (You have the same avatar, is why I ask.) If so, welcome back. If not, welcome aboard. :lol:

Not that I know of. I chose this quickly. I'll probably use the avatar I have back on the USC forum (The real USC)

All five General Mills cereal monsters are coming back!

To celebrate Halloween, General Mills is releasing all five cereals at the same time for the first time in history. See, the brief lives of Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy meant the group never truly coexisted. Count Chocula, Franken Berry, and Boo Berry have all been chugging along since their debuts in the '70s, but Frute Brute left us in '82 after an eight-year run and Yummy Mummy bit the dust in '92 after only five years on shelves. But it seems nostalgia and Quentin Tarantino finally won out, at least for a limited time. The cereals will start hitting shelves in late August and go nationwide in September, but they're only while supplies last.

I REALLY hope we get a couple more guys to join our fantasy football league. 8 teams is going to sucks balls

I would join, but I've been crazy busy at work lately. And I don't want to be one of those guys who joins but then never participates.