*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Tamu is 400 miles (650 kilometers) wide but only about 2.5 miles (4 km) tall. It erupted for a few million years during the early Cretaceous period, about 144 million years ago, and has been extinct since then, the researchers report.

400 miles wide? Wow, that's not a volcano. It's a gash in the earth.

NUance what are you going to do now the Futurama is over for good?

continue being a father, husband, business owner. he has a life, you know.

Yeah, HuskerBoard.

Such an awesome show. I can't believe it's over. Oh well, at least I have Archer still.

Seems like all the best shows are cartoons. Funny that. :lol:

NUance what are you going to do now the Futurama is over for good?

continue being a father, husband, business owner. he has a life, you know.

Yeah, HuskerBoard.

Such an awesome show. I can't believe it's over. Oh well, at least I have Archer still.

It does, doesn't it.

trow (tromacr.gif)

intr.v. trowed, trow·ing, trows

Archaic
To think.
Obsolete
To suppose.

[Middle English trowen, from Old English tremacr.gifowian, to trust; see deru- in Indo-European roots.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

LINK

I'm surprised this word has not caught on on the Interwebz. It's an awesome word. Trow. :lol:

praying-mantis.jpg

So I look up from my computer just now and there's a giant praying mantis on the outside of the window right in front of me. Then I notice another one on the inside of the window, apparently looking out at his buddy. Caught him and threw him out. :lol:

/ that's a random pic. Not the one in my office. lol

Check out Sherlock and/or Doctor Who. The BBC is knocking it out of the park in the last few years.

Top Gear is all I need. But I enjoy the old Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, not so much the made for America version which focuses on the drama and less on the cooking and general running of a restaurant.

Check out Sherlock and/or Doctor Who. The BBC is knocking it out of the park in the last few years.

Top Gear is all I need. But I enjoy the old Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, not so much the made for America version which focuses on the drama and less on the cooking and general running of a restaurant.

I tried Dr. Who. Just couldn't get into it. Haven't watched Sherlock yet. I'll give it a look when I've finished the final season and a half of Mad Men.