Tommy Armstrong

Go ahead and pile on if I'm just being an idiot, but what happened to Tommy Armstrong? Did he redshirt? Is he injured? Is he in jail somewhere? Is Bo angry with him? I thought it was a neck and neck tie for him and Kellogg III to be the number 2 and that he was pushing Taylor Martinez for the start?

Did someone put a mickey in my Kool-aide? What am I missing here?

My guess is Armstrong's redshirt possibilities were directly affected by Stanton's knee injury last night. Our ace in the hole just turned into a wildcard.

My guess is Armstrong's redshirt possibilities were directly affected by Stanton's knee injury last night. Our ace in the hole just turned into a wildcard.

Torn ACL and out for the season.

:facepalm:

What the hell is going on? I give up on life. I'm dun.

Thanks gang..I hadn't seen anything about it and was wondering. I agree..if we can carry the load without him, good idea to keep him in the cupboard. Was really good to see so many guys on the field today. Kind of had that old school feeling. You just can't beat getting quality playing time for 2nd and 3rd team and younger players, even if it is against weaker opponents. Practice snaps against our 2nd or 3rds might be tougher than snaps against Idaho State, but you can't replicate game snaps in practice. THAT builds championship teams, IMHO.

Redshirt, please.

Redshirt, please.

Redshirt, please.

Redshirt, please.

Redshirt, please.

Redshirt, please.

Redshirt, please.

Redshirt, please.

Redshirt, please.

Redshirt, please.

Redshirt, please.

Redshirt, please.