. . .

43 Braxton Miller, Ohio St. 145.34

. . .

51 Matt Barkley, USC 141.27

. . .

71 Denard Robinson, Michigan 129.40

. . .

80 Danny O'Brien, Wisconsin 126.81

If #10 T-Mart looks like he's skipping rocks on a pond, then what does #80 Danny O'Brien look like? Or unranked Joel Stave? :lol:

bush-pie-throw.gif

Idk, Curly shows some decent mechanics there. A little work on his release and he would have nailed W!

Anybody who wants to try to deny Taylor's incredible improvement is a lying fool. Even with all the doubt I had I have completely been happy to admit Taylor is really turning into an incredible threat at QB. I was skeptical in the off season, but no doubt about it, the guy has worked hard and deserves all the praise he's getting throughout the country. Apparently this Wisconsin defensive lineman is falling asleep during film study. That, or he's a complete dumb****.

The only problem I have with this quote is that he should say Taylor will have to beat them. Which should be the game plan of any defensive coordinator with pulse.

I agree that Taylor looks light years better, but under duress the old habits have reared their ugly head.

Seriously Taylor may have to open the running game up with his arm. Wisky its pretty suit in their front seven and that had been the only positive for the badgers so far

I think he is just sitting out the first play of the game.

You might be right. I was faintly watching BTN Live and they had mentioned it for like 5 seconds and moved on.

I might have gotten ahead of myself. Lol.

They said that he just wouldn't start, so probably something like the 1st play or series.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/171616471.html

Madison - Wisconsin defensive end David Gilbert will not start UW's Big Ten Conference opener Saturday at Nebraska.

UW coach Bret Bielema made that announcement after practice on Thursday, one day after Gilbert made critical comments about the passing ability of Nebraska quarterback Taylor Martinez.

It appears Gilbert may not miss more than Nebraska's first offensive play, however.

“That’s just not what we are and who we are," Bielema said.

Also states Ball has been cleared and is expected to play

This dude just won't shut up. A NEW article with more quotes:

"It's definitely going to be a priority," Gilbert said of delivering hits on Martinez. "I mean, let's face it, he's a soft kid.

"When things don't go his way and when he fumbles a little bit, that comes with getting hit hard and getting hit hard the whole game. That's an element we're trying to bring to the D-line."

"They'll be in their environment, but when your crowd starts booing you, what are you going to do? How are you going to respond? That's the kind of response we're going to find out from Taylor Martinez on Saturday."

http://host.madison.com/sports/college/football/badgers-aim-to-rattle-soft-cornhuskers-qb-taylor-martinez/article_abc5446c-08d8-11e2-aa99-001a4bcf887a.html