If it is him, that's sad. But at least he is going to class, I guess.

He won't be here much longer.

Braxton for another two years, Kenny for at least one more, JT is a top 150 recruit who's coming in to compete and we are signing two in the 2014 class.

If he doesn't want his scholarship I'd gladly give it to Shelton Gibson,Vonn Bell, Mike Mitchell or James Quick

That sucks. I hate the idea of him being a guy scrabbling to get by in 20 years, regretting the opportunity he wasted every single day. Maybe he'll straighten up. I hope so. (Kids are stupid...I sure as hell was. I have sympathy for the kid, not disdain, just because I know it's easy to take everything for granted and then suddenly you realize it's all gone. And now you're on your own in a world that can get awfully cold sometimes.)

Of course, we should always heed the wisdom of Judge Smails at the same time. World needs ditch diggers, too.

• Fire 1

My other question is this? How in the heck did he get admitted to a Big Ten school that is AAU certified? Again notice key word here. AAU certified.

He didn't qualify out of high school.

He went to Fork Union Military Academy

ooh and I was actually making a funny at Nebraska, Woody. I am around Texas players a lot and some of them can barely speak proper English and I just wonder how they were accepted. Yes, I know how they were accepted.

This adds more fuel to the fire in the debate that student athletes deserve better benefits during their college careers.

How so?

They get what they get and that is plenty.

Free education, room, food, exercise, exposure and they even get women all over them for doing nothing but being an amateur athlete.

I wish I was exploited like that during my Bachelor's run

• Fire 3

This adds more fuel to the fire in the debate that student athletes deserve better benefits during their college careers.

How so?

They get what they get and that is plenty.

Free education, room, food, exercise, exposure and they even get women all over them for doing nothing but being an amateur athlete.

I wish I was exploited like that during my Bachelor's run

Boom Had to give woody a plus one. Also if you do not like the way it is after highschool. Go tryout in the CFL. Also there are plenty of semi pro teams in areas. In fact one of the kids I knew a few years back Is getting a tryout with a certain CFL team. He got that look from a semi pro team. And they get paid and not have to go to school. Guess who has the better deal. The college athlete.