meltdown thread

Malth

Out-coached is as over-used a term as "adjustments" that I alluded to in a thread yesterday. When we win great. When we lose, we're out coached. BS. I am so sick of hearing that. And this mobile qb thing THAT GIVES EVERYONE FITS IN THE ENTIRE NATION is another overrated idea. But the talent and speed you are right on about. That is something that is just the way it is. We played with these guys for the most part, but remember, Braxton Miller does this to everyone. He is the sole reason Urban came there, to win a title with Braxton, fake some heart problems, and decide to spend time with family again. Cudos to him. But I wont say we were totally outcoached. We gave Ohio St a lot tonight. 21 points to be exact.

His hire looked great in 2007, am I right? But how many times do you give the keys to the BMW to a first time driver? Tom has taken chances on first time/on-the-fly coaches ala Solich/Pelini/Erstad but those gambles have rarely paid off. Tom is a legend but maybe it is for the best Eichorst has stepped in. Bo's program is truely on display this year. How do my sour grapes taste?

HuskerBCS is that you?

Out-coached is as over-used a term as "adjustments" that I alluded to in a thread yesterday. When we win great. When we lose, we're out coached. BS. I am so sick of hearing that. And this mobile qb thing THAT GIVES EVERYONE FITS IN THE ENTIRE NATION is another overrated idea. But the talent and speed you are right on about. That is something that is just the way it is. We played with these guys for the most part, but remember, Braxton Miller does this to everyone. He is the sole reason Urban came there, to win a title with Braxton, fake some heart problems, and decide to spend time with family again. Cudos to him. But I wont say we were totally outcoached. We gave Ohio St a lot tonight. 21 points to be exact.

What is it you are smoking? Take off your red colored glasses. Six minutes left in the 4th and we are down 25 points and we have played with them? Point out the talent to me! Where are the players with the speed to keep up with O State? Where is the play of the offensive line? Where is the play of the defensive line, line backers and D backs? Give me a break.

I'm not sure there is anyone better on the roster, but every year there are 3 or 4 games where Martinez implodes. The D is the worst pelini has had, so there is no room this year for stupid throws. I think this will be the year where the Pelini era takes a downhill turn. Nebraska will only win 8 games this year, and he will be on the hot seat next year. I don't see how the defense gets better next year with Compton, Stafford, Martin, Smith, and Stein all leaving. Another 8 win year after this year, and he could be ousted by the new A.D.

We all thought Pelini was a defensive genious, but it is not too hard when your D is full of NFL talent.

What is it you are smoking? Take off your red colored glasses. Six minutes left in the 4th and we are down 25 points and we have played with them? Point out the talent to me! Where are the players with the speed to keep up with O State? Where is the play of the offensive line? Where is the play of the defensive line, line backers and D backs? Give me a break.

Not smoking anything. Do you even know what outcoached means. What penalties? the false starts due to crowd noise. Ohio St. has committed as many if not more penalties than us. It's a talent issue. Obviously you missed the first quarter when Bo had obviously devised a scheme that ran cirles around Urban for a whole quarter, but sooner or later the gas runs out, and we didnt do enough to hold up. But i guess, we could do what you obviously have on your mind, fire Bo and whole staff and lets start again. Nick Saban? Hell why not.