I hate Urban Meyer

There's no denying that Urban Meyer gives his all for coaching, it really is what he uses to defines himself. I admire that. I respect that. It's great for the players to have a coach like him. There's nothing but success in the cards for Ohio State. I'm glad we don't have to play them for another 2 years.

The Big Ten Champ Game in Indy. 2013 and/or 2014. Be there

You know how many people I ran into the bar last night complaining about how Urban Meyer is an a-hole and a jerk and how dare he score another pointless touchdown on us.

Get the f#*k over it. I'm starting to really hate the hypocrites in this fan base. Have you seen our own coach? Bo is possibly the biggest a-hole of a coach our football program has ever seen. He hates the media because they always seem to ask the question that is on everybody's mind. He blows up on the refs all the time. The guy has issues.

I know many of us aren't stupid enough to break sh#t when we lose, or kick the cat, or whatever it is that these dumb asses do, but god damn. It's a f'ing football game that you are merely a fan of. You don't see the players breaking sh#t? I swear, people go into clinical depression because their favorite football team lost to a superior team...

Signed up to say this: While there's no way to know for sure why Urban didn't kneel it down, as an OSU student/fan, I think it has something to do with what your kickers did during halftime.

Typically, our band does Script Ohio during pregame, but since it was the homecoming game, they had to wait until after their halftime show to do it this time. In the middle of Script Ohio, the Nebraska kickers came out and were practicing field goals where the band was walking. That is unequivocally our most hallowed tradition. To me, it seemed intentional, but I won't ever know for sure. Not saying Pelini had anything to do with it, either. And they eventually moved their stuff to get out of the way. But in the minds of OSU fans who were at the game, the last touchdown made up for what your kickers did.

Also, every Nebraska fan I met this week was very cordial and respectful. I have the utmost respect for your fan base, and hopefully will be coming out there at some point for a game.

But yeah, here's a video of the kickers intruding. Obviously it wasn't anything too egregious but regardless, a lot of people felt disrespected, especially after our band's amazing halftime show (it's on the front page of Reddit, for anyone interested).

Keep having your players develop. This they ran up the score on us attititude in life is sad. You dont want them to score then stop them. Dont be a pansy. I have no problems with what urban did. Well yes I have one problem. Should of had that back up QB throwing to get him some experience is all. Handing off is done in practice. .