I hate Urban Meyer

To preface: my dad is a Gators fan and Urban backer, and I've had a few

That last touchdown sent me over the edge. Did he really have to score again? That resulted in a broken window at my house on the coldest night so far this fall.

Any other damage out there? Or Urban hatred? That little p#%%& that took time off cuz of stress. Man, I hate him

• Fire 1

That last touchdown sent me over the edge. Did he really have to score again? That resulted in a broken window at my house on the coldest night so far this fall.

Any other damage out there? Or Urban hatred? That little p#%%& that took time off cuz of stress. Man, I hate him

It was a run play and we just didn't tackle the guy.

• Fire 1

exactly......do you hate him because he wins every place he goes to.

take a knee. 99 of a 100 coaches do. He's the one. He'll get his. Maybe not from us, but he'll get it. He's quickly pissing a bunch of people off around this conference. Someone's gonna say to hell with it and take a cheap shot and injure Braxton, then he wont be so tough.

• Fire 1

Here's the problem:

1) Yes it was a run play. No, we didn't stop it.

2) But that's not the point. The point is: that play didn't need to have been called. They were up 18 with the ball, and we weren't going to call a time out if they knelt the ball. So why call a running play in the first place.

I understand that we should've stopped them. But the play shouldn't have been called, period.

• Fire 2

take a knee. 99 of a 100 coaches do. He's the one. He'll get his. Maybe not from us, but he'll get it. He's quickly pissing a bunch of people off around this conference. Someone's gonna say to hell with it and take a cheap shot and injure Braxton, then he wont be so tough.

This

It wasn't like tOSU was trying to secure a win. I could understand if they only had narrow margin of a lead. They game was clearly won on their part. Running a play that close to the endzone with a sizeable lead was a douchebag play.

My guess is tonight you hate Urban because "he ran up the score". In a few weeks you'll be pi**ed because the new AD won't fire Pelini and shell out the cash to get a coach like Meyer.

disclaimer: even though unpopular to some at the moment, I am a Pelini supporter! This post was meant to illustrate the incoherent thought processes of some fans after a loss, especially ones like tonight.

I hate him because my dad loves him, because he can't stay anywhere for more then 5-6 years, and because he left a hell of a job because of stress. I have ulcers because of stress at work and make 24,000 a year. Must be tough making millions.

Edit: last touchdown and more then I care to admit I've drank just final straw and now a cold house. Not proud.

I hate him because my dad loves him, because he can't stay anywhere for more then 5-6 years, and because he left a hell of a job because of stress. I have ulcers because of stress at work and make 24,000 a year. Must be tough making millions.

Daddy issues?

Problems with jealousy?

Where are all the in house therapists to dissect the origination of this thought process?