I hate Urban Meyer

Guys,

That WAS our 2nd string tailback. Jordan Hall is out remember?

Our offense still needs work and we are starting frosh and sophomores at skill positions. We are paper thin.

Everyone needs to get better and it isn't as if Braxton ran it or if he threw it up in the endzone. Just a hungry tailback who was thinking about transfering last year

Guys,

Our offense still needs work and we are starting frosh and sophomores at skill positions. We are paper thin.

Everyone needs to get better and it isn't as if Braxton ran it or if he threw it up in the endzone. Just a hungry tailback who was thinking about transfering last year

We also had our 4th/5th string running back (Rod "I like to fumble the ball" Smith) getting carries.

Guys,

I guess, whatever. If that score would've come earlier, then it wouldn't have been a problem. But the game was over. No need to run any other play besides QB Kneel.

It's plays like those where you run, and Braxton tears his ACL, MCL, LCL, and PCL. Then what do you do?

Guys,

I guess, whatever. If that score would've come earlier, then it wouldn't have been a problem. But the game was over. No need to run any other play besides QB Kneel.

It's plays like those where you run, and Braxton tears his ACL, MCL, LCL, and PCL. Then what do you do?

Exactly. A kneel and it's over. A score and you get 7 needless points and bad karma. The ultimate case of bad karma was the 2008 New England Patriots. They had a perfect record all season and habitally ran up the score on people. If anyone complained, they said, "Stop being a baby. If you don't want us to score stop us." So they had a perfect 18 and 0 record all the way into the Super Bowl, a feat never accomplished before, excited about making history, and then LOST the championship!

If Ohio State gets to the championship game and then loses, I'll be laughing. It's bad karma, baby.

lots of good points tonight, stinging loss makes the next 2 weeks a little harder to endure. thought it would be more competitive in the 2nd half, clearly osu would be the b1G champion if eligible, imo. I think many are right thinking the lines are the weak link for the skerz, both sides. granted, turnovers hurt and it was a tyler durden beatdown in the boss's office for taylor and company. thought there were a couple of picks the d left out there, not sure why the disconnect tonight. been awhile since I tried this, but recognize I was a member before many of the mods, young and fiery made me unpopular. older and wiser, think I am going to try this again... northwestern has it coming, I am sure the boys will bounce and get it done.

considering we are banned from postseason play getting to the champ game and losing would be miraculous...

I guess agree to disagree. Braxton just handed it off. No razzle dazzle, no play action. handed it off to a 2nd string tailback who was almost about to transfer last year and didn't get more than a 8 yard gain on a single play this season until tonight.

• Fire 1

Yeah but but back in the day blowouts no matter what way the went had 2nd and 3rd stringers in at the end. It was uncalled for by Urban. At our big win this year we had 2nd and third string, along with most of Osbournes blow out wins!!!!

it was a basic run, they didnt pass, stop it with they have kneeled BS, just tackle one guy

Guys,

Exactly. A kneel and it's over. A score and you get 7 needless points and bad karma. The ultimate case of bad karma was the 2008 New England Patriots. They had a perfect record all season and habitally ran up the score on people. If anyone complained, they said, "Stop being a baby. If you don't want us to score stop us." So they had a perfect 18 and 0 record all the way into the Super Bowl, a feat never accomplished before, excited about making history, and then LOST the championship!

If Ohio State gets to the championship game and then loses, I'll be laughing. It's bad karma, baby.

surely you realize this isn't even possible

I would have kneeled the ball in that situation, but we still could have stopped them. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

I would have as well. But you have to realize that this Offense is Braxton......that's it.....I'm sure you noticed. Without him we are not a good team.

The more reps the young pup(Hyde) gets the better. Braxton is going to get killed if we can't develop another play maker.

I'm not sure the last touchdown was any more disrespectful than the Nebraska kicker attempting field goals at half when the Ohio State band was performing Script Ohio.

O I heard about that... Yeah I heard the crowd was ANGRY :angry: and afterwards they started getting fired up and into the game... Warning, DO NOT mess with OSU Marching Band or their traditions. They take that serious, just as much as they do with football. A few fans said that messing with the band justified Meyer scoring the extra TD.

It doesnt matter. There was no reason for the score PERIOD. Its not like there was 2 minutes left on the clock. The game was in hand, nothing to gain from it but alot of WTF from people. Take a knee, you still win. Its not like Oklahoma ST last year when they were fighting to show how good they were and ran up the score every game. Ohio st has sanctions so no hope of getting beyond the regular season. There is no reason for it, and its not because i am a nebraska fan, If Michigan did it to Ohio St i would feel the same way.

wah wah wah, big bad urban ran the ball on the last play, why bitch about him when it was our team that lost the game. Whining about the other team being unstoppable will get you no where. If nebraska played better that play wouldn't have mattered. Simply put, quit being angry at the teams who beat us, they played better, with more heart, and came out on top. Why should they stop just because we gave up?