Blackshirts

The Dude

Agreed. We are really playing a lot better. Not only are we more aggressive schematically in my opinion, but I think more importantly, the guys look like they are playing with more passion and aggression. You got to bleed Red for this f'ing' team. Finally maybe the guys are buying in.

As far as other threads go, I'm going to bed, but if we are going to let people with less than 50 posts on this board start riots here then come on people, stop, just stop. They have hardly participated in the past, and they don't deserve your response. They are starting threads and then disappearing and will never be seen again. Let's not allow their threads to be more than a few words that will slowly fade off the page. Too many people are responding to junk threads.

I will eat crow on this one. Honestly, I thought we would lose. We pulled it off. I'm so pumped for this win. The crowd was great, the team played great, you can call the penalties and the turnovers what you want, but dang there was some questionable stuff happening out there. The announcers once again seemed like they would prefer Nebraska not do well. Too f#*k'n bad for them....we won, game over.

I will say this as an end to my night. In another thread there is use of the "R" word. You know, I hear it all day at work, I hear it all around, and I ask you all the same as I ask others in my life, Please don't throw that word around. I'm not naive, I know people use it. I know it is common and it isn't meant to be hurtful when most people say it, but I just ask you to consider cutting it out of your vocabulary. I ask you nicely, I don't request it, you do as you may, but there are so many who deal with things they can't change and can't understand. It's such a hateful word and it wouldn't be thrown around as much if only the people who use it knew what life is like for someone who can't do a God damn thing about the situation they have been put in.

I can't believe they refused to take the Blackshirts after last week's game. They had a couple of lapses, but overall they played a good game against Northwestern.

If they don't take the Blackshirts after this game, I'm going down to practice and hauling their butts over to the equipment staff myself.

AMEN!!! Those kids really showed heart and played one heck of a game tonight. They deserve the BLACKSHIRTS!!!

i hope he only handed out 11 and not 20 like he has before, just the starters should get them

Who are the starters? I can think of a bunch more than just the "starters" that should get them:

Steinkuhler

Meredith

Caveman

Ankrah

Randle

Compton

Fisher

Santos

Evans

PJ Smith

Stafford

Andrew Green

SJB

Seisay

Mitchell

Cooper

Harvey Jackson

That's 17, and you could make a case for Joseph Carter, Chase Rome, and Kevin Williams, and possibly Zaire Anderson even though he is injured. There is not a set 11 players for us that are "starters." It all depends on what package the defense is in, as well as the personnel the other team is using.

i hope he only handed out 11 and not 20 like he has before, just the starters should get them

Who are the starters? I can think of a bunch more than just the "starters" that should get them:

Steinkuhler

Meredith

Caveman

Ankrah

Randle

Compton

Fisher

Santos

Evans

PJ Smith

Stafford

Andrew Green

SJB

Seisay

Mitchell

Cooper

Harvey Jackson

That's 17, and you could make a case for Joseph Carter, Chase Rome, and Kevin Williams, and possibly Zaire Anderson even though he is injured. There is not a set 11 players for us that are "starters." It all depends on what package the defense is in, as well as the personnel the other team is using.

you're right there are a lot of guys that contribute its just 17 seems like a lot and kinda takes away its importance but what do i know if they play the rest of the season like they played tonight hand out 100 for all i care