*** Official Michigan State Game Discussion Thread ***

Tim Beck, dazzling the MSU defense with his patented "Short Bus" offense...

You only can do so much with barney's bitches playing the OL.

Listen, they are only kids and while they might not be playing the best it isn't their fault. Just playing the scheme they were taught................so take it easy on the players.

Easy man.

??????? What's wrong with the truth? The OL blows and is the real reason Taylor is forced to bad situations where he makes bad decisions......not to mention limits Becks play calling ability.

Listen, they are only kids and while they might not be playing the best it isn't their fault. Just playing the scheme they were taught................so take it easy on the players.

Well, A-Rod needs a little time on the pine, to maybe get his head out of his butt

God, why can't these team take care of the opportunities that in front of it? Why do they constantly do things like this and piss down their leg?

It's the only thing that a Bo coached team is consistent at.

Let's not turn this into a fire Bo thread.................that's not what I'm saying.

I'm not, I'm just stating a fact.

Serious question, for a second. Why are we not pressuring an immobile QB? Did it just work entirely too well last week?

No idea, I'd dial up some blitzes, hit the kid a few times and make him gun shy......................he'd go that way too. Maybe we just want to make the game interesting or the rest of the season interesting.