2012-2013 Wrestling: USA Today/Coaches Poll

Muck

Did you guys send your full team to Midlands? I didn't seen Green or Sueflohn in the brackets. Those are probably your two best tournament scorers.

Kokesh is currently #8 on Intermat's rankings. He was third at the B1G & an 8 seed for NCAAs. Beat the guys he was supposed to beat then got hammered by David Taylor & lost in his first wrestle back (don't remember to who). This year he'll probably do worse in the B1G (it's deeper at 174 than 165) but has a very good shot at making AA at NCAAs. That extra year of experience will help him a lot.

Did you guys send your full team to Midlands? I didn't seen Green or Sueflohn in the brackets. Those are probably your two best tournament scorers.

Kokesh is currently #8 on Intermat's rankings. He was third at the B1G & an 8 seed for NCAAs. Beat the guys he was supposed to beat then got hammered by David Taylor & lost in his first wrestle back (don't remember to who). This year he'll probably do worse in the B1G (it's deeper at 174 than 165) but has a very good shot at making AA at NCAAs. That extra year of experience will help him a lot.

No. 149 & 184 did not compete.

Which match ups do you think we can win?

Your best shots:

133 - Nagel vs Conaway

141 - Kelly vs Pearsall

157 - Green vs Alton

174 - Brown vs Kokesh

285 - Gingrich is beatable

I believe both Alton brothers are both supposed to be in the lineup otherwise I'd add 149 to the list.

The big problem is that PSU has guys that are likely to score bonus points in most of the other weights.