*** Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

As has been our policy all week, there will be no jokes about the Penn State scandal in this thread. No mentions of the perpetrator, no clever witticisms about Penn State's name. We're not having that on HuskerBoard. Failing to follow these guidelines is not advisable.

I'm thinking good things about this game. Penn State is no slouch, they're going to be a tough opponent. But I'm thinking we pull this out without too much drama.

Nebraska, 27-17. That's my prediction.

Nebraska is undefeated at home this season. We are a much better team when at home than on the road. I think we continue that trend.

It comes down to taking care of the ball and how well we play defense. We know that the offense is going to put up yards and points, but they need to take care of the ball, and the defense needs to put together a solid performance and hopefully force a turnover or two.

GBR!!!

As has been our policy all week, there will be no jokes about the Penn State scandal in this thread. No mentions of the perpetrator, no clever witticisms about Penn State's name. We're not having that on HuskerBoard. Failing to follow these guidelines is not advisable.

Excellent policy Knap.

T_O_B

You mean I can't call them what I've been calling them the past two weeks? It's directly a result of McGloins ability to throw the ball to the wrong team.

You realize he has thrown only 3 picks all season, right?...

Yes. You realize he's only played one team with a modicum of defense so far and that team actually intercepted the ball, right?