Manhattan Kansas

hskerprid

I live in Kansas as well and I try to pull for K-State, but yeah, the fans make it very tough. I think I would be good with them getting there and then getting smashed by the Ducks. If they were to play Notre Dame though, I think I would have to pull for the Cats. I don't think it will come to this though. Texas owes KSU and I think payback time will be this year when it counts.

On a side note, I think I will be pulling for Oregon to keep winning. I could be wrong, but if Oregon does not finish in the top 2 and wins the Pac-12 and if the Huskers win the B1G, wouldn't this be the Rose Bowl match-up? Does anyone really want to play the Ducks?

I live in Kansas as well and I try to pull for K-State, but yeah, the fans make it very tough. I think I would be good with them getting there and then getting smashed by the Ducks. If they were to play Notre Dame though, I think I would have to pull for the Cats. I don't think it will come to this though. Texas owes KSU and I think payback time will be this year when it counts.

On a side note, I think I will be pulling for Oregon to keep winning. I could be wrong, but if Oregon does not finish in the top 2 and wins the Pac-12 and if the Huskers win the B1G, wouldn't this be the Rose Bowl match-up? Does anyone really want to play the Ducks?

NO

It's a bandwagon fest in Manhatten. Always has been.

That's just Kansas football in general, look at KU and the Chiefs. It's just hard to cheer for perennial losers. Everybody comes out of the woodwork when things are great, but they're no where to be found when things head south.

I only hope they win it for Snyder and the classy fans they have. There are some. They deserve it. The rest are complete garbage. Yes, kansas St must be good again. We're seeing purple shirts and wildcat logos on cars popping up all over again. It's a bandwagon fest in Manhatten. Always has been.

It was the same thing here in Oklahoma last year. Everyone is wearing red shirts until mid-season, then all of a sudden they are wearing orange shirts. Just glad that they ranked OSU 3rd for the championship. Although the non-OSU fans heard a lot of crying though.

I lived in Topeka for 4 years. The KState fans are uber annoying. If there was a way for Snyder to go out with a title without the KState fans getting one I'd be happy. Unfortunately I"m going to have to root against them. Sorry Bill; you should have picked a college with less douchebags in their fanbase for me to root for you.

I can't even want it for Snyder.

They'll lose to Texas. Snyder will fill his depends with purple feces.

I want KSU to win the trophy for Snyder. Good chance he retires shortly after, though. Again.

Snyder has demolished Texas's hopes and dreams so often, it is easy for me to root for the Wildcats. They have accomplished what I always hoped NU could.

Of course, when Snyder retires, KSU probably slinks off into that gentle night again for the next several decades.

I want KSU to win the trophy for Snyder. Good chance he retires shortly after, though. Again.

Snyder has demolished Texas's hopes and dreams so often, it is easy for me to root for the Wildcats. They have accomplished what I always hoped NU could.

Of course, when Snyder retires, KSU probably slinks off into that gentle night again for the next several decades.

Kansas St is to Texas as Texas is to Nebraska.