Let the coaching carousel begin (2012 Edition)

According to ARK they will look into talking to Bo about their head coach opening also if auburn fires their coach they could also be looking at Bo. I don't think Bo will go anywhere with how much he has done here but who knows. The link is on huskermax.com if you want to check it out. I don't know how to post a link on my phone

============================================================================

The following schools have HC openings as of 11/25:

Kentucky

Arkansas

Auburn

Tennessee

Purdue

Colorado

North Carolina State

Boston College

California

Western Michigan

Idaho

UTEP

Georgia State

Southern Miss

This is first year with just his recruits and still has unfinished business here. He won't be leaving anytime soon unless he gets fired.

+ 1

He's got things headed in the direction he wants here. I'm pretty sure he would like to see it through. The only the that would be of a concern is having a new AD, but that would also be the case if he left Nebraska.

According to ARK they will look into talking to Bo about their head coach opening also if auburn fires their coach they could also be looking at Bo. I don't think Bo will go anywhere with how much he has done here but who knows. The link is on huskermax.com if you want to check it out. I don't know how to post a link on my phone

What's a huskermax? And 'crousial'? I think his name is 'Manziel'. Otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.

What's a huskermax? And 'crousial'? I think his name is 'Manziel'. Otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.

Huskermax is a web site. And it's to early for me to check my spelling. I don't see him leaving either just thought it would be nice to put that out there just to see what people thought about it

Huskermax is a web site. And it's to early for me to check my spelling. I don't see him leaving either just thought it would be nice to put that out there just to see what people thought about it

Too early to only post once either, it seems :rolleyes:

I dont think he'll be going anywhere. Funny there was not talk about his Monday presser this week. I though it was one of his best since he's been here, right up there with the Penn St. postgame of a year ago. He spoke in length about the walk-on program and the high standards we hold our student athletes to, and how this place is special, and beins he's coached at a lot places throughout the country, he can attest that it really is special in a lot of ways, that's not just saying.

To me it's obvious he wants to be here. His morals and values seem to fit perfectly with not only the culture of our program, but our state as a whole. I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.

With that said, I also have no problem with his name popping up in these situations. If his name is coming up for upper level SEC programs, he must be doing something right. Someone must be having good things to say about him. It can only be a good thing in terms of national perception. "If the SEC wants him, he must be a good coach, right?" is what I'm taking from it.