With Iowa Remaining

'SkersRule

Before the season started, I did. I thought we would finish the season 11-1 and going to a BCS Championship game. Figured our only loss would be tOSU. After the UCLA game, I figured we would have a 3 loss season. (UCLA, tOSU and Michigan). I didn't think any of the other teams would come close to competing. We know how that part went lol.

I did not think 9-2.

I thought 10-1.

I really thought we would beat UCLA easily and lose to OSU. I am now worried about Iowa, though. The CCG is next up, if we win, and I hope our players are not looking lightly on Iowa. The Hawks have nothing to lose, and after falling in their last five games, the only bright spot of the season would be to end with a win over Nebraska.

We better be ready to play our best, because I think Iowa will.

I honestly thought we had a chance to run the table if we could squeak by tOSU. Definitely wasn't anticipating the loss to UCLA. Even after the UCLA and tOSU losses I knew we were still in it.

I will tell you though that I already have my tickets to Indy, I'm ready to watch the Rose Bowl while visiting my mom in NY (believe it or not she's an Oregon alum so I really want the stars to align and have that match up).

We're gonna have a shot at the MNC next year if we beat UCLA... true story.

I did not think 9-2.

I thought 10-1.

I really thought we would beat UCLA easily and lose to OSU. I am now worried about Iowa, though. The CCG is next up, if we win, and I hope our players are not looking lightly on Iowa. The Hawks have nothing to lose, and after falling in their last five games, the only bright spot of the season would be to end with a win over Nebraska.

We better be ready to play our best, because I think Iowa will.

Wheres your 12th game? ;)

I honestly thought we would lose 5-6 games this year. I think we pulled victories or others worked hard to lose. We got some wins this year that are not the types you want, but a win is a win. The team played hard the last games no question. Do I feel that we are a real 9-2 team like old Nebraska teams, No. We have a lot of problems still, wins cover those up for some. I still see the same mistakes, but getting somewhat better, but they shoudl be by the 12th game of the year.

I do not see a MNC for Nebraska next year, I see a bowl loss this year and the strong possiblity of losing to Wisconsin in the CCG if we get there. I think we will get Iowa, but I would expect it to be a real dog fight the first half. It woud make their season to keep us out of the CCG.