Pelini NOT in serious talks with Arkansas - fake

Bo Pelini is in serious talks to become the new head coach at Arkansas. They are negiotiating a contract as we speak, but nothing is official as of right now. Stay tuned

If he does leave, who would you like as the next coach?

I know a couple people who say random made up lies so they can get a rise out of people... Those people are D-bags. That is all.

• Fire 7

Bo Pelini is in serious talks to become the new head coach at Arkansas. They are negiotiating a contract as we speak, but nothing is official as of right now. Stay tuned

If he does leave, who would you like as the next coach?

I know a couple people who say random made up lies so they can get a rise out of people... Those people are D-bags. That is all.

Harry! You're alive!

And you're a horrible shot!

(sorry, I've been wanting to do that for a while)

• Fire 3

Some of these tweets about Bo are pretty hilarious. One guy said "Please God no to Pelini, he can't win at Nebraska. The SEC would eat him alive!"

I know right? Cant win a damn thing. Only 9 wins every year. Last I checked that is better than all SEC team except Bama over the last 5 years. whatever.

Bo is not going he hasn't accomplished anything. Plus he would just get his ass kicked every week at Arkansas....but oh wait he is used to that.

:facepalm:

• Fire 1

Some of these tweets about Bo are pretty hilarious. One guy said "Please God no to Pelini, he can't win at Nebraska. The SEC would eat him alive!"

I know right? Cant win a damn thing. Only 9 wins every year. Last I checked that is better than all SEC team except Bama over the last 5 years. whatever.

Bo is not going he hasn't accomplished anything. Plus he would just get his ass kicked every week at Arkansas....but oh wait he is used to that.

I bet you the 09 team would crush this year's team. Those weren't even his recruits on defense.

• Fire 1

I bet you the 09 team would crush this year's team. Those weren't even his recruits on defense.

his '09 team would beat his '12 team? good point, he has had two really good teams. what did the previous coach do with those non-bo recruits.

If it wasn't for Ndamukong Suh, we'd have forgotten about the '09 team by now.

• Fire 1

Do we always have to live in the past? The real question is how the team will be next year and in 2014 when we see the recruits that were brought in when Bo finally established himself and Nebraska being a consistant winning program again. But why wait to build a championship program anybody can do it fire Bo and let's bring in somebody to start the building process all over again so we can fire them in 4 fours years and start a cycle until we're a real mediocre team.