Pelini NOT in serious talks with Arkansas - fake

Just talked with a few people and this has no legs at all. With the team Bo has coming back next season etc and the potential to grab a B1G championship and play in a BCS bowl his stock will rise after next season. If he leaves that will be when in my opinion unless they throw a stupid number at him like 4.75 mil a year.

Bo Pelini is in serious talks to become the new head coach at Arkansas. They are negiotiating a contract as we speak, but nothing is official as of right now. Stay tuned

If he does leave, who would you like as the next coach?

I know a couple people who say random made up lies so they can get a rise out of people... Those people are D-bags. That is all.

Harry! You're alive!

And you're a horrible shot!

(sorry, I've been wanting to do that for a while)

so...you're telling me there's a chance!

I worked in media quite closely with people from ESPN. They have moved on the last few years, but have friends, and I still have contacts within many media groups, radio primarily.

I asked them to see what they could find, and so far nothing.

These folks are fairly well placed, not in Bristol, for sure, but the next level down.

If there ARE any Bo rumors, they think it is a smokescreen to get the top couple candidates to work a little quicker on contracts. I know you folks do not know me, but I can tell you a couple things about myself, safely.

I worked in Omaha media until 1999 and retain connections there, and with media people all over the nation, ranging from the Discovery Channel to ESPN to HBO and ABC News.

If there were legs, I think that I would see them, or know someone who sees them.

I doubt there is any strength to this. Or it is being held exceptionally close. I have a hard time believing that, though, these things are usually telegraphed very loudly, and for a long time, to get the players lined up in proper order.

Just talked with a few people and this has no legs at all. With the team Bo has coming back next season etc and the potential to grab a B1G championship and play in a BCS bowl his stock will rise after next season. If he leaves that will be when in my opinion unless they throw a stupid number at him like 4.75 mil a year.

Bo's saltwater aquarium guy?