CC Location

Just read an article about how tickets are being returned.

As a husker fan I hope that we still end up getting there and show a lot of support, but it does make me wonder why a location has to be set in advance years in advance.

I don't think its that hard to give a place like Arrowhead a weeks notice, or even the Metrodome, and have a game set up.

The amount of money that could possibly bring to the area just seems to outweigh the short notice in timing.

This would obviously have to change depending on what two teams play in the CC.

Just a few thoughts I had

• Fire 1

Part of the reason for the returns is the B1G's own ticket service, and that the ticket brokers are unloading them cheaper than the face value the tickets at the University's office were going for.

I think we'll have a good contingent of Nebraska fans on-hand, but I do think that part of the problem is that people think this game is a foregone conclusion and are banking on the Rose Bowl. If we were playing Penn State or tOSU again, ticket sales wouldn't be a problem.

Part of the reason for the returns is the B1G's own ticket service, and that the ticket brokers are unloading them cheaper than the face value the tickets at the University's office were going for.

I think we'll have a good contingent of Nebraska fans on-hand, but I do think that part of the problem is that people think this game is a foregone conclusion and are banking on the Rose Bowl. If we were playing Penn State or tOSU again, ticket sales wouldn't be a problem.

this. Just looking at stubhub and bottom dollar tickets are going for as low as 25$. Ticket office wanted 80$. I think this may have something to do with it more than anything. There will a large husker crowd there i'm sure, as usual.

I think the reason Nebraska hasnt used their allotment of tix for the Big 10 Champ. game is that alot of people are holding out for that tri[p to Pasadena. With the holidays right around the corner two road trips would be too much. They are going to wait it out this Saturday and then everyone and their mother will try and get tixs to get to Pasadena.

Bingo. Well that is what were doing anyway.

I can't do both, so I decided I'm going to Indianapolis.

Tons of people on this board always act all high and mighty and chastise our team about "not looking ahead."

It isn't a foregone conclusion that we're going to Pasadena.

I completely agree with you about being focused on this game. It will be tough for those of us who have to watch it on tv to tell who has the most fans there; they're both red.

I can't do both, so I decided I'm going to Indianapolis.

Tons of people on this board always act all high and mighty and chastise our team about "not looking ahead."

It isn't a foregone conclusion that we're going to Pasadena.

I completely agree with you about being focused on this game. It will be tough for those of us who have to watch it on tv to tell who has the most fans there; they're both red.

We will be able to tell in the stadium by the noise and fans up and cheering. Obviously OU is a different red, but I think it was hard to discern OU v. Nebraska fans at the 2010 Big XII Championship on TV. However, inside the stadium, its different. I fully expect at least 60/40 Huskers. I'll report back hungover on Sunday.

I guess if your swimming in the Kool-aid, then I guess you'd think this game is a forgone conclussion. I was just watching a show on BTN called Elite or something like that and this particular show was over TO's first NC. The players were cocky, but absolutely stated that once you stop respecting your opponets, is when you lose.

There is no freaking way that this game is a gimme. I'd say Wissy beats the Beavers 7+ times out of 10. AND the way their going now, probably 50/50 on every other team they lost too this season.

This is going to be classic, and conviced that the Huskers lose a close one.....I hope to God I'm wrong, but that is just my gut feeling.