Coaching Changes?

Why not try to lure Barry Alvarez out of retirement? former husker. he built Wisconsin on Nebraska football and how we won.

he's not retired. He's an Athletic Director. Has been as retired as Osborne has been the last 15 years. Not.

Why not try to lure Barry Alvarez out of retirement? former husker. he built Wisconsin on Nebraska football and how we won.

he's not retired. He's an Athletic Director. Has been as retired as Osborne has been the last 15 years. Not.

wow you actually believe that dont' you?

wow you actually believe that dont' you?

I can play this all night. Or should we start using these... :sarcasm

Ill plus one it. Beer almost came out the nose. I understand too

Paul Rhodes? I like that choice. fine. Oh wait. He loses a sh#t ton games he's supposed to win. You think he wants anything to do with our program knowing that 9,10,10,9,10(maybe 11) wins is not good enough? Be honest with yourselves guys. We all have kneejerk reactions. I guess I just happen to be over mine already.

• Fire 1

spread offense is fine, not knowing how to counter blitzes is not, i am curious if they are going to reconsider the fundamentals on d line....i am starting to believe it may be too confusing, its been three years in a row teams have been able to run on us well and sometimes at will...sigh

QB's job to read the blitzes pre-snap and direct his protection.

Who to get, accountability? I would take Chris Petersen in a heartbeat. Heartbeat.

So would I. No disagreement there whatsoever. Does he come here?

That's the question at hand here sir. Who actually accepts an offer after we fire a coach that hasnt won less than 9 wins in 5 years?

That's why Urban meyer probably laughed in Steve Pedersens face after Solich was fired, and Solich being fired was probably a lot more logical than firing Bo at this point.

I really do not expect any changes, and hope we do not. This was obviously a devastating loss, but we have seen sparks of brilliance in many games as well.

I think the mission should be to closely analyze the differences between those outcomes, as much as is actually possible, and try to refine the process so that we get more of the good stuff and less of the bad.

I entered the season thinking a conference championship was a long shot, and really put my hopes on watching the team grow better for next year. That we were in Indy at all was a nice bonus, though I hoped for a better game.

We did not deserve to play in this game. Not sure if we deserved to be there, really, but we WERE better than everyone else in the Legends. I shudder to think what OSU would have done to us, had we met them again.

This should also cement Iowa fans low opinion of their team. I suspect Wiscy would have put up 200 on them.

I just hope we see improvement, and we sure have plenty of things to look at. I never mind a loss, if the team played to its potential, or close. Tonight, we never came close to what we should have been.