Huskers' bowl opponent is:

Looks like we will have 4 losses on the season. I really do not think we can handle that Georgia team after watching them on Saturday. They are going to murder us. Fortunately I like Richt and think he's a classy guy, he'll pull his starters in the early 3rd quarter.

It's bad that i've lost my faith in Bo preparing for this game, but after last night, my faith is gone in him turning this program around with his current coaches.

Saw one of the Georgia players mention after the game last night that they were and I'm paraphrasing here "Take it out on whoever we play next" Yeah, an angry team that has more talent that we do at every single position, and a coach who is light years better than what we have. Can't wait for the sunshine pumpers to make the case for how this is a win....

4 losses. 3 of which will be embarrassing.

I'll be one of the lone voices of optimism - if Pelini and company want to start making amends, then this is a great opportunity against a near Top 5 opponent. While this wouldn't take away the loss, it will help. It will be put on Pelini to have a solid gameplan, as even NU admin knows we can't see that level of out-coaching and game planning two games in a row.